Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

I'm learning not to judge people, so if they want, power to them. I will not purchase a new(er) car until I get a house.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Yep, my brother has a Mercedes e320. Lives in moms garage apartment. He pays nothing. My mom on the other hand has no job living off divorce settlement, unemployment and rental income. Funny thing is he cant afford the car. $480 for car and $450 for insurance. SMH

one of my dudes is like that, living at home for free
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
he took on a car note he knew he couldnt afford and had to have someone co-sign for it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
struggling every month to pay it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by DJ bana

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

Yea but the reason you was with him was because he had a M3...........lmao
I didn't want to say it.

roll.gif

This was my ex. SMFH. Driving a new M3, while still living at home. He's no longer living with his moms, but it was a bit ridiculous.

I didn't want to say it.

roll.gif

There's no shame in living with your parents. There is people who's doing it for the right reasons, and there is others who's just straight lazy @+$ mofo's leechin off their parents.

I for one still live with my parents. Not that I don't want my own place, its that they think theres no reason for me to get my own place yet. So, what do I do? helped them with bills here and there, and most important of all, SAVED UP. Bought a brand new car, close to $700 payments, will be paid off the end of this year. Got money saved up enough for a down payment and back up funds to live without worry when that time comes to cop my dream home. Currently looking for house 300k/400k range.

All that thanks to my parents. I just want to point out that not everyone living with their parents are leechers and no goods.

Yes, I know not everyone has it like this, which is why I am greatful.

BTW, my parents are not rich.

There's no shame in living with your parents. There is people who's doing it for the right reasons, and there is others who's just straight lazy @+$ mofo's leechin off their parents.

I for one still live with my parents. Not that I don't want my own place, its that they think theres no reason for me to get my own place yet. So, what do I do? helped them with bills here and there, and most important of all, SAVED UP. Bought a brand new car, close to $700 payments, will be paid off the end of this year. Got money saved up enough for a down payment and back up funds to live without worry when that time comes to cop my dream home. Currently looking for house 300k/400k range.

All that thanks to my parents. I just want to point out that not everyone living with their parents are leechers and no goods.

Yes, I know not everyone has it like this, which is why I am greatful.

BTW, my parents are not rich.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

You sound like you go to Towson or Loyola?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 nah i go to Lincoln up in PA:smh: 

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

im 20...still in college and drive a 01 mercury sable
frown.gif
i hate it(living at home not my car). but more than likely i will have to come back even after i graduate until i find a job. i actually have quite a few friends who have their own places now and go to school here in baltimore or in surrounding areas. kinda wish i took that route. then there are those in NY mainly who leeches to their parents, got their parents payin their tuition(out of state) all out of pocket, shopping everyday and dont want to work. i just dont get it....then claim to be "paid" or "gettin money".../rant

You sound like you go to Towson or Loyola?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

really bad idea!
i'm 29 never owned a car....lived with parents until i was 25.....worked since i was 16 saved a ton of cash, brought my own apt at 25......my apt is now worth 20k more than what i paid for it 4 years ago(so i was told, live in queens close to manhattan by subway).....never would have happened if i did what many of my friends/cousins did lease cars paying 500+ a month......i still dont have a car i can afford it but why when i really need it just carjack my pops.....my plan is wait until i get a serious live in GF and split all cost with her then we can afford whatever car we want.....most likely it would be american...ford!

living alone with no car>living with parents with car

i don't even tell girls i own the place until a month or 2 later..... they are even more impressed when i just causally bring it up........a few girls go why didn't you tell me that sooner....i go hmmm i didn't know you were doing an audit on me

save up kids!

really bad idea!
i'm 29 never owned a car....lived with parents until i was 25.....worked since i was 16 saved a ton of cash, brought my own apt at 25......my apt is now worth 20k more than what i paid for it 4 years ago(so i was told, live in queens close to manhattan by subway).....never would have happened if i did what many of my friends/cousins did lease cars paying 500+ a month......i still dont have a car i can afford it but why when i really need it just carjack my pops.....my plan is wait until i get a serious live in GF and split all cost with her then we can afford whatever car we want.....most likely it would be american...ford!

i don't even tell girls i own the place until a month or 2 later..... they are even more impressed when i just causally bring it up........a few girls go why didn't you tell me that sooner....i go hmmm i didn't know you were doing an audit on me

save up kids!

Originally Posted by Air273

really bad idea!

save up kids!

i'm confused...

you copped an ENTIRE complex, or just one apartment?

and
eek.gif
 at being able to own a single apartment..

didnt know you could do that.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

really bad idea!

save up kids!

i'm confused...

you copped an ENTIRE complex, or just one apartment?

and
eek.gif
 at being able to own a single apartment..

didnt know you could do that.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

#pow #pow #pow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#pow #pow #pow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

There isn't. Its just something thats looked down upon in the US(and some other places im sure). Word to Ninja "we're behind da times"

c'mon man, these are the same clowns that think there's nothing wrong with living with mom and dad until you're in your late-late 20's.

There isn't. Its just something thats looked down upon in the US(and some other places im sure). Word to Ninja "we're behind da times"

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

eek.gif
eek.gif

at the post count...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i dont think its okay to chill with your parents until your late 20s...

immediately after college, and even a couple years after college is cool.

as long as your TRYING to get up outta there, its fine...

until 25... then, you gotta get the hell up outta dere...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

eek.gif
eek.gif

at the post count...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i dont think its okay to chill with your parents until your late 20s...

immediately after college, and even a couple years after college is cool.

as long as your TRYING to get up outta there, its fine...

until 25... then, you gotta get the hell up outta dere...

I suppose it has to do with how you view things, I don't see the issue as long as you're pulling your weight.

I suppose it has to do with how you view things, I don't see the issue as long as you're pulling your weight.

i drive a decent whip, 2007 infiniti m35 sport and i live with my parents. im 20 though, work almost full time and go to a local community college. I plan on transferring though.

Back
Top Bottom