Driving a really nice car and living with your parents (age 21+)

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

laugh.gif
 nah i go to Lincoln up in PA:smh: 

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

Whole time... I thought College of Notre Dame of Maryland was a private High School.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Bud...2 people i went to middle school with go there...1 plays both teams wenever she feels like it
laugh.gif
 the other one is straight as an arrow 
Kicks...i used to think the same and i used to think it was somewhere in the county but its basically behind loyola 
laugh.gif
. didnt know it was so close that it shared a street

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

laugh.gif
 nah i go to Lincoln up in PA:smh: 

but i know a few people on the same leeching BS that go to Lincoln and met some from outta state that go to Towson and College of notre dame of maryland

eek.gif
 Where'd you meet a girl from Notre Dame. I thought those bulldykes were chained in a dungeon.

Whole time... I thought College of Notre Dame of Maryland was a private High School.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Bud...2 people i went to middle school with go there...1 plays both teams wenever she feels like it
laugh.gif
 the other one is straight as an arrow 
Kicks...i used to think the same and i used to think it was somewhere in the county but its basically behind loyola 
laugh.gif
. didnt know it was so close that it shared a street

ehh no big deal ... if we talking s600 type stuff then that is a problem ... if you contributing and saving and trying to move out then i have no problem ...

i wish i still lived at home

ehh no big deal ... if we talking s600 type stuff then that is a problem ... if you contributing and saving and trying to move out then i have no problem ...

i wish i still lived at home

Originally Posted by sonofsam

damb...im 20 in college as well, rollin kinda nice...but now i feel like a dirt bag for still living with my parents.
im 21 and in same situation. %*@@# depressing

Originally Posted by sonofsam

damb...im 20 in college as well, rollin kinda nice...but now i feel like a dirt bag for still living with my parents.
im 21 and in same situation. %*@@# depressing

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Put em up

NYC state of mind.
Happens everywhere not just NYC.
NYC is by far the worst.  Seems like every young guy here drives a  brand new benz or bmw and still live in their parent's apartment
laugh.gif
.  I've never seen it to the same extent anywhere else

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

No disrespect to anyone personally... but a lot of people NEED the fancy car for their image. Their ultimate goal is to get with/impress the women. Some people lack the physical appearance, charisma, and other traits needed to obtain a woman... so they use an accessory like a nice vehicle to attract the shallow women in this world. And a lot of times, it actually helps. For some the car is NECESSARY just to get a second look from women. Because if they didn't have the car and they did have the crib, their lack of "traits" I mentioned before wouldn't get any women threw the door of their own crib anyway. So they use the car as a starting point.

Okay imma throw a curveball into this thread... yeah there is a good amount of realtalk/truth to this thread, but there is also an unsafe amount of sodium in this thread as well. yeah buying a nice, and i guess by defintion nice mean an expensive, car and still living at home may not be the best financial decision but what about the clowns on here that CLAIM they fly and waste their money on Foamposites/pennies/Jordans/ Hypebeast $hit/ supreme this supreme that and STILL LIVE AT HOME. them clowns aint NO DIFFERENT then the ppl you stay at home with a nice car.  In fact its actually worse. not to mention i bet there more NT'er in that scenario than what the OP posted. How can you take pride in wearing unkle dunks/Nudie jeans/ Supreme kermit x bape x Kaws shirt, which alone is like a 700 outfit but still catchin the train/ no car and livin at home. its just as foolish.

Example number 2...what about the cats that do stay in a NICE apartment but drive a beater...*@!...thats just as crazy. there 3/4 of your paycheck on rent and you drivin a PO$ without a/c. the possiblity are endless. but at the end of the day to each his own

In response to classy freshman, i see where you come from but a man's car SHOULD NOT BE HIS CONVERSATION PIECE for gettin bunz. im forunate enought to drive a decent car but NEVER has that been the reason that chicks like the kid. furthermore tuning cars is my thing so to me im just partaking in my favorite hobby. A nice car is what i call icing on the cake in respect to chicks. it should speak for itselfs. think about this... How can you get a cute chick in your "NICE" car if you dont even have the mouthpiece/social skills for them to even want to hang with you in the firstplace. it aint like you can carry your car inside the mall and tell chicks "hey baby my name is (whatever) and im walking around the mall with my 2010 BMW M3 today looking for a nice shirt to wear to my brother's house party tonite. can i get your number????.....FAIL"

so in essence my opinion with chicks and a nice whip is that you gotta have them choosin you first before relieing/resorting to the whip. unless you drive a lambo and live in florida, then ridin up Ocean Drive/ Collins Street in South Beach looking to pick up chicks is all fair game. theres toooooooo many baller down there. lol

Last but not least its in every man's ego to stunt so.... if you cant compete go inside or grab an umbrella and stop trippin about gettin rained on. lol 
   (please excuse the inner typical black man mentality in that last statement. lol im black btw if that means anything)

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

No disrespect to anyone personally... but a lot of people NEED the fancy car for their image. Their ultimate goal is to get with/impress the women. Some people lack the physical appearance, charisma, and other traits needed to obtain a woman... so they use an accessory like a nice vehicle to attract the shallow women in this world. And a lot of times, it actually helps. For some the car is NECESSARY just to get a second look from women. Because if they didn't have the car and they did have the crib, their lack of "traits" I mentioned before wouldn't get any women threw the door of their own crib anyway. So they use the car as a starting point.

Okay imma throw a curveball into this thread... yeah there is a good amount of realtalk/truth to this thread, but there is also an unsafe amount of sodium in this thread as well. yeah buying a nice, and i guess by defintion nice mean an expensive, car and still living at home may not be the best financial decision but what about the clowns on here that CLAIM they fly and waste their money on Foamposites/pennies/Jordans/ Hypebeast $hit/ supreme this supreme that and STILL LIVE AT HOME. them clowns aint NO DIFFERENT then the ppl you stay at home with a nice car.  In fact its actually worse. not to mention i bet there more NT'er in that scenario than what the OP posted. How can you take pride in wearing unkle dunks/Nudie jeans/ Supreme kermit x bape x Kaws shirt, which alone is like a 700 outfit but still catchin the train/ no car and livin at home. its just as foolish.

Example number 2...what about the cats that do stay in a NICE apartment but drive a beater...$%*...thats just as crazy. there 3/4 of your paycheck on rent and you drivin a PO$ without a/c. the possiblity are endless. but at the end of the day to each his own

In response to classy freshman, i see where you come from but a man's car SHOULD NOT BE HIS CONVERSATION PIECE for gettin bunz. im forunate enought to drive a decent car but NEVER has that been the reason that chicks like the kid. furthermore tuning cars is my thing so to me im just partaking in my favorite hobby. A nice car is what i call icing on the cake in respect to chicks. it should speak for itselfs. think about this... How can you get a cute chick in your "NICE" car if you dont even have the mouthpiece/social skills for them to even want to hang with you in the firstplace. it aint like you can carry your car inside the mall and tell chicks "hey baby my name is (whatever) and im walking around the mall with my 2010 BMW M3 today looking for a nice shirt to wear to my brother's house party tonite. can i get your number????.....FAIL"

so in essence my opinion with chicks and a nice whip is that you gotta have them choosin you first before relieing/resorting to the whip. unless you drive a lambo and live in florida, then ridin up Ocean Drive/ Collins Street in South Beach looking to pick up chicks is all fair game. theres toooooooo many baller down there. lol

Last but not least its in every man's ego to stunt so.... if you cant compete go inside or grab an umbrella and stop trippin about gettin rained on. lol 
   (please excuse the inner typical black man mentality in that last statement. lol im black btw if that means anything)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

im 31 and have a nice car and live with parents

and if u aint got kids, or a wifey, dont worry too much about it.
Nah he should. You can't be a man and not have experienced living life by yourself by 31.

Dude is 31 tho what you talking about ? 

This thread looked epic mad i missed it smh 
30t6p3b.gif

ninja i usually agree with you but............ionno this time.

laugh.gif
at the responses after dude said he was 31 living at home

throwing stones are we folks? maybe he's waiting on getting a house and still saving.

I'm staying at home as long as possible (23 now) cause in the real world if you not ready, rent/mortgage ain't a game..

Back
Top Bottom