Dukes I swear i'm mad: girl problem

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sparknotes:

- I end me and my girl because the b**** thinks she gave me some STD or something. (she THINKS. How you get a STD as a virgin
indifferent.gif
)
- Come to school the next couple of days and I try to talk to her but she ain't hearing it.
- She's talking about talking to other dukes and im sitting here
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Finals are today too, couldn't have come at a worse time
smh.gif
But yeah, she's asking for it. Got mad naked photos and blackmail of chick but I stilllove her. (Been together for a year and some change. We've been through a lot, she can take a lot of ##@@.). Don't ask for pics unless you're apedofile.
indifferent.gif
I gave her one of my good hoodies too
smh.gif

But realtalk, what should I do?

Dang bo chill out, she thinks she gave YOU and STD?
laugh.gif
how does that happen? Focus on finals first though real talk.

girls come and go man.

you in HS correct? unless she your baby momma...let her goooooo. it aint that serious

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

laugh.gif
u think shes a virgin?

She was.
pimp.gif

Dang bo chill out, she thinks she gave YOU and STD?
laugh.gif
how does that happen? Focus on finals first though real talk.
I dunno duke, girls are stupid. She's wifey type. Just trying to get her to hear me out.

i'm sorry bro but aint no chick that thinks she gave you an STD and break up because of that and strart talking to some other dude classified as wifeytype, let alone being in HS (if that's where you are). just move on, live and learn.

lmaooo She said " i might gave you a std "

& you still trying to talk to her

Download Cam'ron - come home with me

Come on man, you're in high school. Trust me, you don't even know what "wifey type" IS yet because you're not done growing up yet. Let itgo, she sounds unstable.

What you should do is grow up. By the time you're in college you won't be flipping out over girls like this, especially girls like the one youdescribed.

Take this guy's word as gospel:

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i'm sorry bro but aint no chick that thinks she gave you an STD and break up because of that and strart talking to some other dude classified as wifey
type, let alone being in HS (if that's where you are). just move on, live and learn.

Let it go, she sounds unstable.

Did you not read the original post? They're obviously made for each other.

Originally Posted by KING G703

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

GREENREDGREEN wrote:
laugh.gif
u think shes a virgin?

She was. Popped the cherry personally.
pimp.gif
u sure
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Same sh.. I was thinking.

I dunno duke, girls are stupid. She's wifey type. Just trying to get her to hear me out.

She's not wifey type. She's feeling another dude or something. She's thinking that she is young and has a lot of whoring to do.

She doesn't want to hurt you so she's coming up with BS excuses to let you down easy.

Why would she want to go and get banged by other dudes if she thinks she has an STD.

On that virgin tip believe me you never know. I know a dude from around my way who married his high school sweetheart thinking he was the only one to evergraze her pasture, but the truth eventually came out. One day he came home from work and I guess he came home early and he caught the ~B~ with her cousin inhis and her bed that he bought. And that's when she came clean and told him everything. How she lost her virginity to her cousin and everytime he used tocome down from Florida they were smashing. He never even met or knew of her cousin like that either. He just met/knew him from like some family weddings thatthey attended. But, everytime her cousin came down to NY he would stop by their place to "pay his cousin a visit".

Yo they were mad slick about it though. How they never mentioned anything to each other, and kept it on the hush for so many years. But, get this the ~B~blows up mad spots of other girls, inside and outside of the family, that she knows that does this making it seem like it's accepted and sh.. Talkingabout how do you think relationships last long like this, there has to be a spark that keeps things going. A lot of girls lose their virginities to theircousin's or uncle's, but no one would be the wiser. She was also cheating with other dudes also, one on the block they lived on too. I felt bad forhim, but the way the ~B~ was talking it's like she had to gift of gab or something because I started to believe her and it all made sense. I cringed whenshe told me women cheat just as much, maybe even more than men, and can't go two weeks without sex. I went home that night and ate my girl's box likeI've never did before using props such as food and other deserts. He eventually DaJoka'd her and that was that. He keeps the ~B~ on a tight leashwhere she has to check in like half-an-hour. Straight Cuffy Combs.

move on. if she was wifey type she wouldnt be talkin to other dudes right in front of your face. at least shes willing to admit that she gave u an std. betterthan finding out the hard way

This user has been temporarily banned. I went to add a warning for his use of profanity (Puttin in Work, even edited profanity is prohibited) and grosslyinappropriate topic line only to see that he had three other warnings on file.

I'll leave the thread open in hopes that more people chime in and convince this young man to find a quality woman...in college.

Talking about how do you think relationships last long like this, there has to be a spark that keeps things going. A lot of girls lose their virginities to their cousin's or uncle's, but no one would be the wiser.

eek.gif
. Damn, there must be some regional differences between there and where I grew up.
laugh.gif

Did you not read the original post? They're obviously made for each other.

laugh.gif
. I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt since he's in a high stress situation right now.

Back
Top Bottom