Dunking on doorways...

laugh.gif
always doing this with my cousins has left me with the permanent urge to dunk on doorways/low ceiling dividers..
then i remember i'm a lady & shouldn't behave in such ways. growing up sucks.
tired.gif

i bet yall get salty when your #!$* gets thrown and youre on the ground, looking up at a mutumbo finger wag

did this a few weeks ago in my house didnt realize a nail was stickin out. cut my hand up pretty bad. but i still continue to do it.

im guilty of this haha .... or wats funny if theres a doorway thats seems to high to reach you attempt first to make sure you can make it then you bet aco-worker lunch that you can do it ...

BAM you do it yes free lunch today suckers haha
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i reversed jammed on my girl the other day, went up on one side of the door and came up on the other...

she ducked and held her head, I proceeded to scream "Anddddddddd oneeeeeeeeee"

theres a youtube video under dunk ball that shows this haha pretty funny i'd post it but i'm at work.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

i'm convinced only ppl who've never dunked before do this.

Living out our dreams...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stretched out wire coat hanger + closed door+ socks for a ball =

Hours of my childhood were spent playing ball in the room.

Clearly this dude knows what it was!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still do it to this day, more lay-ups than dunks tho...

My girl got mad when I yanked on her the other day... screamed on her and tapped the backboard!!!! Chick hit the wall and everything...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shorty said I played to much... I told her she just was mad she got caught sleepin'...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

laugh.gif
always doing this with my cousins has left me with the permanent urge to dunk on doorways/low ceiling dividers..
then i remember i'm a lady & shouldn't behave in such ways. growing up sucks.
tired.gif

no lie the other day i wasn't paying attention and my sister jammed on me while i was standing in a doorway. not a good look when a chick that's6" shorter dunks on you
laugh.gif
i'm still waiting on my revenge.

I used to dunk every time but now i like to go up with two hands and act like I'm stuffing the guy under me, pin the ball against the board like jordan didto ron mercer and turn around and start the fastbreak

I used to do this all the time, until I hit my head on the door frame.

I still do it occasionally, but don't jump

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Back in the day moms handed me the soapy sponge to clean off the dirt I put on my doorways...
roll.gif

I used to do it on the ceiling and my mom told me to clean off the hand prints. The problem was that it was 11 feet from the ground.

Back
Top Bottom