Dunking on doorways...

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

i'm convinced only ppl who've never dunked before do this.

Living out our dreams...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stretched out wire coat hanger + closed door+ socks for a ball =

Hours of my childhood were spent playing ball in the room.

Clearly this dude knows what it was!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still do it to this day, more lay-ups than dunks tho...

My girl got mad when I yanked on her the other day... screamed on her and tapped the backboard!!!! Chick hit the wall and everything...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Shorty said I played to much... I told her she just was mad she got caught sleepin'...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hell yea, aint no other way to do it but with the wire coat hanger
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

as far as doorways, still do it to this day. i keep it simple with the 720, between the legs two times, windmill

i just do the simple two hands, manute bol style, no jumpin on every doorway.

i also randomly do air crossovers to the j

can't forget about the in and out to the spin move if somebody's in your way lmao

Ahh man I'm 22 and if you get caught sleepin I'm crushin it on you moms,pops whoever.
Got caught slippin walkin into H&M in the mall like 2 weeks ago by my cousin I was
mad.gif
Me nd my bro used to work at McDonalds together when we where like 16 this %#+** dunked one of the lights out the ceiling yamming it on me at the register oneday
embarassed.gif
good times
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tried for years as a kid and I was finally able to do it on Christmas day. Needless to say, dozens of people got posterized that day
laugh.gif

this was epic in my HS. There's times where I'd take a running start and just "KJ on Hot Rod Williams" one of my boys. Sometimes we'dthrow someone into the doorway and then dunk on them. fun times. i still touch the top of the door way when i walk through. and when i walk home with my son ijump and touch street signs. then he wants me to pick him up so he can do it. He's 2 and a half.

Originally Posted by bohrdom

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I'm guilty too and i shoot bottles or any other trash to the trashcan and yell ''KOBE''.

lol i still do that. used to jordan but now its kobe ever since that dave chapelle skit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word after dave chappelle i started using kobe but istarted to say buckets like lebron did when he shot it behind the goal

i DUNK so much at home i wake up the baby somtimes! haha. i also have a pull up bar so i get some hang time for a photo finish

YEAH IM ALSO GUILTY BROKE MANY MOLDINGS,BENT MANY FINGERNAILS BACK.....& I JUST DID IT @ WK..........."MELO"

I do this all the time but when I was a senior I did this at school and straight got hung and came down on my ankle wrong and fractured it
smh.gif
. It was crazycause I only jumped lik 5 inches off the ground. It was just a freakish accident
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by apowell11

done it since i was a kid. still do it on anything above my head.
pimp.gif
Especially when someone is under the doorway...BOOM DUNKED ON!
pimp.gif
haha i was on an interview the other day, almost dunk on the dude as he walked into a room before me...in suit in all
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom