Dunking on doorways...

ima stay lampin until the perfect opportunity to get my vince carter olympic dunk over some poor unsuspecting toddler. got my shox and everything

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I do this all the time but when I was a senior I did this at school and straight got hung and came down on my ankle wrong and fractured it
smh.gif
. It was crazy cause I only jumped lik 5 inches off the ground. It was just a freakish accident
smh.gif
roll.gif
That's definitely taking the L.

I remember doing this ALL the time when I was younger.

I probably still do it now, but just don't realize it, since I've done it for so many years.
laugh.gif

I do this quite often I bought a nerf basketball set and put it up above the doorway to the entrance of my apt. After they come in and close the door, they gett-bagged.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

I do this quite often I bought a nerf basketball set and put it up above the doorway to the entrance of my apt. After they come in and close the door, they get t-bagged.
roll.gif

Going to an engagement party in a couple of hours. Better believe people are getting yammed on tonight
pimp.gif

I did this in HS. Amemorable one was after last period I ran half the distance of the door way and this poor guy carried me like 7ft
laugh.gif
while everybody sawit.

It's was like the equivalent of dunking from the freethrow line over defenders.

Originally Posted by amine2345

Going to an engagement party in a couple of hours. Better believe people are getting yammed on tonight
pimp.gif
i would love to see this at an engagement party lol but yea i used to it on the regular but i might need to bring it back out lol

-Tyler

I still run around slapping train station signs, door ways, walk signs, etc. with a person under making believe i dunked on them.

psshhh... I took the empty country crock container, cut it about 2 inches from the top, masking taped it to the doorway to the kitchen.. balled up a piece ofpaper, wrapped it in masking tape.. I was an all star son... had my bro throwing me alley oops from the couch..

Guilty...

One time I did it and freakin pulled the wood on the side of the doorway off...Moms was pissed! lol

All day everyday in HS. Everybody was fair game, staff included. My boy dunked on the VP, she was cool about it, but the principle wasn't. Dunking ondoorways became automatic detention.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom