im bout to bring this back

Im 27 homie and its never stopped!

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when doorway dunking goes wrong

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

when embeding a simple YouTube video goes wrong....
smh.gif

Oh man at my old store we would lurk and wait for somebody to come out of the back room. Shoe boxes and all were the worst.

The last one I ever did, my stock guy wasn't suspecting it and I had a 3 step start. It drove him head first into the dressing room 5 feet awaylmao..........I haven't done it sense

APPRECIATED! i used to do this all the time.....until i started dunking at the end of 7th grade
pimp.gif

after doorway dunking it was crossing people up and doin spin moves at the mall with an imaginary ball
roll.gif
.....i still catch myself breakin someones ankles when they walk towards me, andim 24
laugh.gif

basketball habbits.....FTW

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I throw off the glass self alleys with my keys or balled up piece of paper

I do these. Tried to do the off the glass through the legs once. Rolled my ankle, missed the rest of season, and I was never the same player again.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I throw off the glass self alleys with my keys or balled up piece of paper

I do these. Tried to do the off the glass through the legs once. Rolled my ankle, missed the rest of season, and I was never the same player again.
tired.gif

roll.gif
damn son you salted...I couldn't tell people how I got injured I do this all the time still whenever the opportunity presents itself

#doorwaydunks on instagram anyone? I just searched and there aren't any. I know for a fact it will catch on as it's fun and entertaining and nowhere near as stupid as "knockout games".

I was dunking on people at work before instagram made it big. I'll see if I can find some videos people posted.

How old are yaw? Like 13 years old? Who da heck think bout or even dunk on doorways

Back
Top Bottom