Early Jordan Release INFO. Its time everyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

378680_10150381082446748_99090901747_8409470_206192172_n.jpg

im sorry, but you don't get this type of stamp on a shoe if it isn't directly from a nike factory...its unprecedented.

%24%28KGrHqZ,%21h4E6GpGDyyqBOo%21LTS%28Vg%7E%7E60_35.JPG

This guy doesnt work with Nike and doesn't represent them
so why is it that he and all these other sites ALWAYS are da first to break pics of upcoming sneakers? and im not talking about just jordans, look at all those foamposites, look at da

regular nikes like da duke uptempos, pippens, lebrons, etc. every single allegation thats been pinned on these guys as far as da kicks being flat out "fake" have all been circumstantial

at best. there hasn't been a "smoking gun" in this whole saga other then da fact that it was revealed that certain retros have been recently remanufactured, but if its all from authentic

nike/JB materials then i dont see where da foul play is other then how u morally look at whats been going down VS its intrinsic value.
That tag is easier to replicate than you think. If you know the typeface that they use, you can recreate it with ease. As far as the process, the lettering is ironed on, just like the Jumpman and Nike Air is on the inside of the shoe. but answer me this: lets say Air Randy has pairs of Red/White/Black Jordan 1s for sale and based them off the 1994 retros. JB hasnt even mentioned retroing these. Its okay to purchase them then?
Something is definitely shady about Air Randy. take the Dave White Jordan 1s that hes selling. No confirmed release date has even been set. And he's had pairs for sale during the summer. He has Banned 1s (a scrapped release that only were sold at select outlets in the United States), even though he's located in China. And he has pairs of other shoes for sale that have only been shown in a catalogue pic, such as the Pink GS IVs. If that doesnt spell suspect, I don't know what does. If you want to cop from him, thats fine and Im not going to judge you. But to sit up here and front like Air Randy is a authorized Nike retalier is perposterous.

da question isn't is if air-randy is shady or not, OF COURSE he's shady, he's like DJ clue in da 90's...son got tracks that weren't posed to drop for at least 6 months on a mixtape
laugh.gif

da question is if he's merchandise, not matter HOW illicit they are obtain, are they authentic from a nike factory..and all signs point to a yes, especially with you running down all those

releases you named.

and what does "even though he's based in china" have to do with anything? 99.99% of nike's merchandise is manufactured in China.

^ I think he said "based in China" because the Banned 1's didn't drop there... so he was using it as a location thing (as in, "How are they getting kicks that don't even release there?").

Bottom line: the materials may be real (although there definitely is some question about SOME of the materials... take the "air sole" unit from the Cool Grey video and the "styrofoam" phylon, for example... may or may not have been legitimate), but the pairs are either: A. NOT supposed to be released (because they are B-grades/scraps/etc.) or B. NOT authorized to be released (as in, they are actually being made without permission).

Either way, it's wrong.  Just because you have "half" of the equation fulfilled with authentic materials (which appears to be sketchy at best) doesn't mean that the shoes should be considered 100% authentic.

This thread is crazy. You're buying directly from China, you are buying fakes, period. That has been known for a long time. So what if they are made from the same materials, they aren't authorized by Nike so they are not authentic Nikes. Nike does not release their top-selling shoes months early, to some BS website to sell at double retail, that is just idiotic to think they do. Fakes are very good these days, it is hard to tell, wasn't there an entire fake Apple store discovered in China? It is more of an authorized or unauthorized question these days rather than fake or authentic. 

ninjahood wrote:

da question isn't is if air-randy is shady or not, OF COURSE he's shady, he's like DJ clue in da 90's...son got tracks that weren't posed to drop for at least 6 months on a mixtape
laugh.gif

da question is if he's merchandise, not matter HOW illicit they are obtain, are they authentic from a nike factory..and all signs point to a yes, especially with you running down all those

releases you named.

and what does "even though he's based in china" have to do with anything? 99.99% of nike's merchandise is manufactured in China.

It may be all made from authentic materials, by the same factory workers, but if it's not authorized by nike it's not legit. It's illicit in nature, bootleg. Why can't you admit that these shoes are fake? I mean you yourself don't buy any of this crap, you rely on eBay for the most part and your own personal connections (seemingly). So why are you so hellbent on defending these shady +$# dudes?
What's the rationale here ninja? Is it just the principle of the whole thing for you? Do you feel like we're defaming a dude who is in fact selling illicit unauthorized goods to the masses and we're affecting his money? 

What about everyone elses guap? That don't matter? How about your own Ninja? Unless you get everything day of on RD or later on through a connect, you're dealing with some unknown entities on eBay. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

releases you named.

It may be all made from authentic materials, by the same factory workers, but if it's not authorized by nike it's not legit. It's illicit in nature, bootleg. Why can't you admit that these shoes are fake? I mean you yourself don't buy any of this crap, you rely on eBay for the most part and your own personal connections (seemingly). So why are you so hellbent on defending these shady +$# dudes?

What's the rationale here ninja? Is it just the principle of the whole thing for you? Do you feel like we're defaming a dude who is in fact selling illicit unauthorized goods to the masses and we're affecting his money? 

What about everyone elses guap? That don't matter? How about your own Ninja? Unless you get everything day of on RD or later on through a connect, you're dealing with some unknown entities on eBay. 

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i havent bought a pair of jordans in about 4 years, but this thread and that other by zzyz reminds me of this thread from years back

similar issues with how legit everything is...but it looks like these guys have been doing this for years

http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/WOW?page=1

This thread is definitely a must read for anyone who doesn't remember it. 
Thank you Ashley for bringing that thread back to our attention. Mind blowing thread, absolutely mind blowing. 

Man. I agree with both points made about this being a debate about "authorized or unauthorized" vs "fake or real/authentic" and that, by definition, these are bootlegs haha because they're made without the consent and authorization of Nike/JB. Lol somebody go plant a camera in one of these factories or somethin haha.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i havent bought a pair of jordans in about 4 years, but this thread and that other by zzyz reminds me of this thread from years back

similar issues with how legit everything is...but it looks like these guys have been doing this for years

http://niketalk.com/topic/51417/WOW?page=1

This thread is definitely a must read for anyone who doesn't remember it. 
Thank you Ashley for bringing that thread back to our attention. Mind blowing thread, absolutely mind blowing. 
WOW! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That thread is unreal!

Im surprised nobody has made a documentary on the counterfeits that come out Asia, and not just sneakers, EVERYTHING!  Unless Im missing something I don;t think anyone has put something informative in the media regarding the growing problem in various industries. 

BTW in the sneaker files video the carbon fiber also seemed a lot thinner than what I would expect from the shoe.  I've never seen a retail pair ripped apart but I assumed it was a lot thicker just by the sound it makes when you tap on  it.

Okay, I've been reading this post and have put together what I think is a pretty reasonable opinion based on what everyone has been saying.
1. If its not made from nike material in a nike factory (or wherever) its flat out fake. We all know that
2. (My opinion) Shoes made with the same Nike material just not authorized to be made or sold by Nike are real, just illegal. They may not end up with the same quality as RD pairs, but materials are not flat out FAKE (ive heard grey market being used).
3. AUTHORIZED shoes made with Nike materials are the 'gold standard' and legal. Safest bet. Pretty much all any of us buy anyways.

Spoiler [+]
PS. I've heard ppl try to say PYS isn't legit with their restocks. Well earlier this year they 'magically' had a restock on most sizes and cws of the zkiv for about retail. I jumped on the chance to get a pair and there are NO DIFFERENCES from the restock pair to the pair I bought from footlocker way back in '09. They are definitely 100% legit.

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

Okay, I've been reading this post and have put together what I think is a pretty reasonable opinion based on what everyone has been saying.
1. If its not made from nike material in a nike factory (or wherever) its flat out fake. We all know that
2. (My opinion) Shoes made with the same Nike material just not authorized to be made or sold by Nike are real, just illegal. They may not end up with the same quality as RD pairs, but materials are not flat out FAKE (ive heard grey market being used).
3. AUTHORIZED shoes made with Nike materials are the 'gold standard' and legal. Safest bet. Pretty much all any of us buy anyways.

Spoiler [+]
PS. I've heard ppl try to say PYS isn't legit with their restocks. Well earlier this year they 'magically' had a restock on most sizes and cws of the zkiv for about retail. I jumped on the chance to get a pair and there are NO DIFFERENCES from the restock pair to the pair I bought from footlocker way back in '09. They are definitely 100% legit.
^ agree

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

Spoiler [+]
PYS is 100% legit. Remakes of old shoes and RESTOCKS of old shoes are two different things. PYS restocks by locating old styles that have been around, while on some of the hyped shoes these early release sites are selling REMAKES. Hope that makes sense.

I'll say this. If any of the adult sized Concord XIs get RTVed or hit the outlets, you bet Nike'll crack down on these guys. Until then keep buying low quality shoes from JB and these dudes.

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

If it doesn't come from a authorized dealer its fake to me.

laugh.gif
you know how many thousands of mom & pop shows in NYC alone have NO access to a authorizedMerchant license to sell nikes? That doesnt mean they dont sell real kicks..that broad assertionIs asinine.Im defending da sites because if they're made identical to pairs released in Footlocker/Eastbay/etc.JUST like da video said then there is no case that these are fake...I've worked in shoe stores for damn nearA decade, ya really think every production size 9 all look da same?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Folks these are SNEAKERS, not coins or things that come out of a CNC machine.Ive sold Jordans in modells where I worked years ago with upside down logos, missingLogos, wrong leather (smooth one foot, wrinkled another foot) da bottomline is these kicksAre for athletic use, da more & more da nerd stamp collecting mentality bears downWith their magnifying glasses on sneakers, da more & more ya gonna find isssh on authorized & unauthorized/promoSample, w/e. Fake are things that NOT genuine, if these are MADE with genuine materials, no matter HOW illicit they were obtained thenIy puts em in da realm of real. All that other "well nike this, jordan brand that" is all subjective, and none of those stories areConcrete. What IS concrete is what's in front of you, which are kicks, and based on what's been shown no matter howHard you want to, you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are fake.Grey market ia a WAAY more accurate title for these, it better addresses da situation. To label these withDa same brush u label liquor store fake jordans worth sponge bob on em is doing everyone who's stillConfused with da situation what's goin on.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

If it doesn't come from a authorized dealer its fake to me.

laugh.gif
you know how many thousands of mom & pop shows in NYC alone have NO access to a authorizedMerchant license to sell nikes? That doesnt mean they dont sell real kicks..that broad assertionIs asinine.Im defending da sites because if they're made identical to pairs released in Footlocker/Eastbay/etc.JUST like da video said then there is no case that these are fake...I've worked in shoe stores for damn nearA decade, ya really think every production size 9 all look da same?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Folks these are SNEAKERS, not coins or things that come out of a CNC machine.Ive sold Jordans in modells where I worked years ago with upside down logos, missingLogos, wrong leather (smooth one foot, wrinkled another foot) da bottomline is these kicksAre for athletic use, da more & more da nerd stamp collecting mentality bears downWith their magnifying glasses on sneakers, da more & more ya gonna find isssh on authorized & unauthorized/promoSample, w/e. Fake are things that NOT genuine, if these are MADE with genuine materials, no matter HOW illicit they were obtained thenIy puts em in da realm of real. All that other "well nike this, jordan brand that" is all subjective, and none of those stories areConcrete. What IS concrete is what's in front of you, which are kicks, and based on what's been shown no matter howHard you want to, you can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are fake.Grey market ia a WAAY more accurate title for these, it better addresses da situation. To label these withDa same brush u label liquor store fake jordans worth sponge bob on em is doing everyone who's stillConfused with da situation what's goin on.

Please keep reading the BOLD part over and over.
I'll to this that if you have been in the sneaker world any part of 10 years... you'd know that MOST fake and I mean FAKE sneakers made OUT of Factories with poo poo materials NEVER had Air bags but extra phylon or Styrofoam .. When you see pairs of illegally obtained Nikes with Aribags attached to insoles and chopped up kicks WITH airbags.. they are either lifted factory pairs or pairs which didnt pass inspection.

In AiR Randys case... as I mentioned dude has the resources others dont to make up just about whatever he wants.

I will also state again.. this is something Nike can crack down on but chooses not to unless its for dexterity sake to show their Asian govt they want to cease some factories from illegal production. However a new factory is created and the process starts all over again.

Again.  There are no molds guys..  NONE. Its a bit more sophisticated than that now.

-Signed Mysterious. 

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

You guys have to realize shoes are different from Factory to Factory. As far as construction differences.. but they are so slight its hardly noticeable.

There is alot of legitamacy to what Ninjahood says.. I suppose most glossed over my long as discertation lolol because it had no pics.... but when it comes from the factory.. and is made with the same materials...

Its real. Just because the midsole feels different and the air bag is flat makes it something quality control catches and pitches.

Hasn't anyone ever heard folks complain their Zoom bags have bottomed out? Well thats because of faulty air bags.

Am I saying AR has great business practices? Not at all... but he has access to resources NO OTHER sites have... to produce alot of stuff.
i 100% agree.  and to think that all release day pairs are of far superior quality to ALL early release pairs is just laughable IMO.  

i agree, there has been some questionable retail bought Nikes and Jordans that has made me question whether I got a b-grade or fake as far as quality control goes.  the game is changing people and so are the shoes in terms of build and quality yet the prices only keeps going up.

Yep. People in the Black/Cement 3 thread got pairs that had different leathers lol. Smh.

sthebest wrote: And he has pairs of other shoes for sale that have only been shown in a catalogue pic, such as the Pink GS IVs. If that doesnt spell suspect, I don't know what does. 

who in they're right mind would purposely make fakes of this shoe especially in a gs size. doesn't make sense. THEYRE REAL PEOPLE JUST UNDER THE TABLE.

I have a feeling that what NikeDealer is saying about Randy have crazy resources is true. I mean he's been around for forever!

Originally Posted by drewsone

Yep. People in the Black/Cement 3 thread got pairs that had different leathers lol. Smh.

Don't know what side your on, but many of those blk/cement III's that have different leathers were STORE purchased pairs...On the release day at that!

Yeah I know! That's why I was smh! Knowing that these guys bought them from either online or even in-store (didn't check box or something) and ended up with pairs like that.. 
frown.gif
. It's hard to believe that those pairs somehow managed to pass QC isn't it? Not like JB's QC is really that phenomenal 
tired.gif
. But yeah as of right now, I'm not really on either side. Just really waiting for solid and reputable evidence. Nighthawk should have done a dissection of both pairs of the shoes, and maybe even more pairs after that from both the "legit" and early release side because most of the main differences between the pairs that he pointed can be dismissed (like the closeness of the Jordan on the heel area). There are probably some pairs that were purchased in stores from FootLockers that had Jumpmans that looked even worse than the VMV pair.

When I talked about the different leathers on the BC3s I was referring to blackcat23mj's post about how some pairs from legit stores have been really questionable due to QC flaws.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

sthebest wrote: And he has pairs of other shoes for sale that have only been shown in a catalogue pic, such as the Pink GS IVs. If that doesnt spell suspect, I don't know what does. 

who in they're right mind would purposely make fakes of this shoe especially in a gs size. doesn't make sense. THEYRE REAL PEOPLE JUST UNDER THE TABLE.
word? when do the Concords with the 45 officially drop?.....must be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom