Earthquake in CA?

big one is coming. I'm scared.

Gonna go lay in my bath tub while I smoke some reggie and listen to Bone Thugs & Harmony.

i dont have a dog or pet tho

if any of u have dogs or birds can yall update this thread? srs

also what should an emergency pack consist of? i dont have anything

Water, canned food, flash light fleshlight, radio, batteries.

fixed

So is this only going to effect Socal since the earthquakes been that area or does Nocal have to worry to?

Some of you cat's need to stop trippin' man lol does nobody remember having earthquakes and aftershocks yearly before the "quake drought" around here? 

Can't jiggy with the west coast, Yellowstone blows and it'll be the shoulders clapped heard round the world for everyone in that immediate kill radius.

Can't jiggy with the west coast, Yellowstone blows and it'll be the shoulders clapped heard round the world for everyone in that immediate kill radius.

You watch Supervolcano?

Naw I took intro to geology last semester :lol:

Majority of what we learned was about volcanoes and tsunamis

You should check it out :lol:

Actually a decent movie.

I'm taking a California Geography class too right now actually. Funny, we started talking about quakes in class, then a week later bamm.

The buildings are actually built to sway so they are quake proof to a certain extent. The "big one" that everybody talks about nothing can be done about that it's a wrap. Especially considering the epicenter is dead in the middle of DTLA

Bruh, you got me shook now. I start work in the CNB tower Monday :lol:

Last edited:
My CA people pay attention to the animals and birds. They will let you know as well. If they start acting funny or flying out of CA then it is time to roll
damn, you're right.

good looking out.

experienced '89
not even worry about it. learned all about preparation and what to do, besides, these buildings renovated and are able to withstand quakes

*books ticket to NY*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom