Earthquake in CA?

id rather deal with earthquakes than snow blizzards, hurricanes and especially tornadoes.
west coast > east coast > south > midwest

Last edited:
I didn't feel it but something in my room did fall.

Didn't feel it...

One of my earliest memories was when I was like 5 years old and the 1989 Earthquake happened...I remember I was playing in our backyard, my mom ran and picked me up...I didn't know wtf was going...

Little earthquakes like this are actually good though, relieves some of the built-up stress on the fault lines.

I think its funny how people who live outside of CA think earthquakes are like some big deal here...really you almost never feel them and when you do its usually under 5.0...still, there will always be that risk of "The Big One" happening but i'd rather live with the threat of earthquakes then in an area with Tornadoes...:lol:

major earthquake over a major tornado, something is wrong with you

earthquakes are signs from the Gods letting you know they are u upset. ...probably over the gov lying about that missing plane

2010 Easter Quake was the last big one I was in....got up out the bed and felt the ground rolling underneath my feet and I promptly got back on the bed and waited it out haha.

2010 Easter Quake was the last big one I was in....got up out the bed and felt the ground rolling underneath my feet and I promptly got back on the bed and waited it out haha.

:rofl:

I remember that earthquake.. I was struggling to go to church that Sunday.. I didn't really wanted to go.. Then the ground start shaking on some biblical proportion.. After the quake was done.. I went to church immediately..

Y'all can keep that earthquake crap. I felt the one in DC a couple of years ago. :x

I'm not used to the ground moving and I freaked out.:smh:

Last edited:
Y'all can keep that earthquake crap. I felt the one in DC a couple of years ago. :x

I'm not used to the ground moving and I freaked out.:smh:

That's the biggest one we've had in 20 years. Junk ended up being funny more than anything else - Twitter was hilarious

^^^
laugh.gif

I didn't even know it happened till' everyone told me. Slept through it like a baby. Now I'm worried how I would react if a thief would've broke into my house.

Was on the road when it happened and didn't feel anything :lol:

I did see a lot of news trucks out in downtown before 7am, but I just assumed it was either for St. Patrick's Days or some celebrity going to court

Back
Top Bottom