Eating Alone

I do it all the time. I work in a major city and sometimes I just need to get away from the office and away from others listening to tunes and reading thepaper. It isn't that serious.

grab some quick breakfast/lunch, i do it once in awhile. eat my food, read the paper
at a sitdown restaurant...not sure about that, lol

done it before and it is mad awkward. Sometimes I rather just take the food to my car during lunch breaks and listen to ESPN radio.

Haven't done it in a while...

Last time was in high school, after school...ate some Pho.

I wont go into a place and eat by myself. Call it insecurity or whatever you want but if Im hungry and by myself I'd rather pick it up and take it back tomy crib and watch some tv while I eat. Or I just cook at home

This topic comes up like once a month. I do it every once in a while. Not so much lately because I'm broke. Most NTers will have you believe that doingthis makes you a loser, however.

dont see what the big deal is. i see other people eating by themselves and don't think nothing of it.

Ever been at a Chipotle or Panera around 12 PM? Everyone eats alone when working.

Now going out to dinner by myself at a sitdown place? Eh.

I think the more questionable questions is going to the movies by yourself. I have done that once cause I had a free movie ticket that was going to expire andthat was kind of awkward since it was an old movie and there was only like me and another couple. Eating food by yourself isn't really that odd....

Like a sit down restaurant or a fast-food joint?

I've never done the sit down restaurant, but not because I'm afraid of what people will think.

I can sit down at a restaurant and eat by myself on lunch breaks. But for dinner? Nah...

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

done it before and it is mad awkward. Sometimes I rather just take the food to my car during lunch breaks and listen to ESPN radio.

I do this all the time thought I was the only one
laugh.gif

I do it all the time

I'm too old to be worried bout what other people think or calling people to see if they want to get food with me

so easy to just use the "search" section of this forum...but so few people use it.

I swear I've seen a bunch of these threads already...I only been here a few months.

I'd rather take it to go and eat at home. I associate sitting down and eating at a restaurant as a social activity so it would be awkward for me to sitthere alone and not have someone to talk to. I'd do it if I had to but if I had a choice I wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom