"Exhibit A" might be the best rap song in the last 10 years.

dope but not best in last 10 years. i don't understand why nt is always trying to rank things, just appreciate it for what it is a dope hip hop song. why does it have to better then something else?

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

blast on judas iscariot and ride off in a chariot = ill pop a snitch, and im gone in my 'vette B____

so basically jay electronica is gucci mane?
Rhyme scheme may be similar, but Jay's line shows knowledge of history and varied content, while Gucci's line shows nothing but more of the cookie-cutter style we've all heard way too many times.

It's a little tough to get into Jay, but I like the direction he's headed and where his mind's at. It's better than hearing about trap houses for the millionth time.

umm... ok bro. and ok to the other guy.
gucci mane's name stems from something else but ok.
you guys are right. so as you in your house, listening to this gaining "knowledge",
i will be eating lemon pepper wings with the freeze cup and watch these haters face freeze up while i have sex.
fair trade off.
have fun learning.

and too bad this guy wont make it. nor get money.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I like how people continue to come in here, disagree, but won't name at least something just as good as this.

Sidebar: The piano at the end is so choice.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

clueless1.jpg

(no shots)

blast on judas iscariot and ride off in a chariot = ill pop a snitch, and im gone in my 'vette B____

but you hate gucci. but these words have the same meaning right?
but one person tried to make a simple sentiment into something falsely complex under the guise of him being smarter than the average man.

THIS, is the reason why you love him. the dim witted always try to feel smarter by identifying with someone who is unknowingly their equal.
Kinda like how you tryin to come up with some psychological breakdown for someone's opinion?

You're clownish.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Not gonna lie, this is the first time I listened to of his that may actually get some ipod spins. Jay Electronica is a good, but I think he is over rated, and threads like this are evidence. That song was hot, but he's not the savior of hip hop. And he's not as "deep" as ya'll think. Honestly I think J.Cole, Wale, Blu and various other artist are just as "deep" as Electronica, the only difference is A)They don't sound depressed doing it B) They decided to do it over some legitimatly hot beats, that beat Electronica had was "generic underground rap beat"

Took the words out my mouth. No ho-millz

Rhyme scheme may be similar, but Jay's line shows knowledge of history and varied content, while Gucci's line shows nothing but more of the cookie-cutter style we've all heard way too many times.

It's a little tough to get into Jay, but I like the direction he's headed and where his mind's at. It's better than hearing about trap houses for the millionth time.

you guys are right. so as you in your house, listening to this gaining "knowledge",
i will be eating lemon pepper wings with the freeze cup and watch these haters face freeze up while i have sex.
fair trade off.
have fun learning.

33m1oiw.gif

Yeah, ok Barney...
eyes.gif

Thanks for putting me on to dude's music OP. I browse around this forum and have caught the man's name a few times but never bothered to listen until today..I like the track...dope lyrics and got a head nodding melody.
pimp.gif

What's all this "he thinks he's deep, but he's not" nonsense you gump @*% _'s are talking about?

REALLY?

This song is really dope tho

i like exhibit C also

he just got started getting some "OFFICAL BEATS" now since he hook'd up with jus-blaze

so i'll give some time to hear more

long as he gots some dope production behind him

i can vibe to it

his old stuff u can hear the the lyrics but the beats wasnt good at all
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

fair trade off.
have fun learning.

33m1oiw.gif

Yeah, ok Barney...
eyes.gif

let me quote this.

Niketalk. when you get frustrated with me, HBW, and you just wanna punch your computer screen cause you KNOW im right and youre wrong on any subject we're talking about,
POST THAT GIF!!!
happy.gif

that way you dont even have to say "youre right man im sorry"
the gif of me on mtv from 2007 while you were in the 9th grade is the perfect sentiment.

thanks bro. i love you too.

back on the subject, downloaded 3 of this dudes tracks.
he'll never make it. cut your losses. he's pretty nice on the mic, but he's talking about next to nothing.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

umm... ok bro. and OK to the other guy.
fair trade off.
have fun learning.

33m1oiw.gif

Yeah, ok Barney...
eyes.gif

let me quote this.

Niketalk. when you get frustrated with me, HBW, and you just wanna punch your computer screen cause you KNOW im right and youre wrong on any subject we're talking about,
POST THAT GIF!!!
happy.gif

that way you dont even have to say "youre right man im sorry"
the gif of me on mtv from 2007 while you were in the 9th grade is the perfect sentiment.

thanks bro. i love you too.

back on the subject, downloaded 3 of this dudes tracks.
he'll never make it. cut your losses. he's pretty nice on the mic, but he's talking about next to nothing.
yea... OK to you too buddy.  and yes, i do listen to this "knowledge"(i call it music that doesn't sound like someone on down syndrome made it).  i listen to this at home, car, everywhere.  and eating chicken while having sex is just gross.  you uncivilized piece of purple mass!

p.s. from the looks of that GIF., the only thing you could ever intimidate is the food on your plate.

Well, you did say might. I'm not one for unnecessarily grandiose proclamations....

But it's a %@++#@* great song.

Exhibit A & C > J.Cole's discography.

That Jay co-sign seriously puts that +%%$$ in company he doesn't belong yet. Ya'll be gassing the hell out of dude.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Exhibit A & C > J.Cole's discography.

That Jay co-sign seriously puts that +%%$$ in company he doesn't belong yet. Ya'll be gassing the hell out of dude.

I do not see how anyone is "gassing" J Cole.  I like Jay Electronica but I also like J Cole.  I prefer to listen to J Cole 5 out of 7 days of the week.  And Jay Z co-signing someone does not make me like them.  As far as Ex A being the best song of the last 10 years, that is really just dumb.

Back
Top Bottom