"Exhibit A" might be the best rap song in the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Light years ahead of Exhibit C.

I never got when everyone and they mama jumped on C when A IMO was the better song. But then again, I like it that way.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rock55asu

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Exhibit A & C > J.Cole's discography.

That Jay co-sign seriously puts that +%%$$ in company he doesn't belong yet. Ya'll be gassing the hell out of dude.

I do not see how anyone is "gassing" J Cole.  I like Jay Electronica but I also like J Cole.  I prefer to listen to J Cole 5 out of 7 days of the week.  And Jay Z co-signing someone does not make me like them.  As far as Ex A being the best song of the last 10 years, that is really just dumb.

Shut up.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

J.Cole>>Jay Electronica

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whats funny?
this is true

THIS

and

how is this going to be the best rap song of the last 10 years when dude starts off with some famousJay-Z bars????

not to even go into the fact that thebeat rips that Liquid Sword vibe with the voice but thats neither here nor there

its the beat that makes it what it is.And its a good song but its not even the best song in the last 2 years let alone 10

Jay-Z OG Dead Presidents for those who doubt

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

J.Cole>>Jay Electronica

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
whats funny?
this is true

THIS

and

how is this going to be the best rap song of the last 10 years when dude�starts off with some famous�Jay-Z bars????

not to even go into the fact that the�beat rips that Liquid Sword vibe with the voice but thats neither here nor there

its the beat that makes it what it is.�And its a good song but its not even the best song in the last 2 years let alone 10

Jay-Z OG Dead Presidents for those who doubt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

of all people when it comes to stealing lines u put JAY Z ljbgshkfshdjkrfhd *dead*

I agree with the title if ya disagree just name 10 other songs...

PS. if One mic isn't on your list you're a idiot

Did he ever drop that documentary or movie or whatever the #%$* he was working on?

Honestly, I like the dude more as a person than as an MC. He's talented lyrically and does his own thing, but he has no presence on the mic whatsoever. But he drops knowledge on the feeble minded so I throw up a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I like how people continue to come in here, disagree, but won't name at least something just as good as this.

Sidebar: The piano at the end is so choice.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell naw!!!! Gucci Mane is the worst rapper. serously dude is trash. i dont understand how you can like his music.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

blast on judas iscariot and ride off in a chariot = ill pop a snitch, and im gone in my 'vette B____

so basically jay electronica is gucci mane?
Rhyme scheme may be similar, but Jay's line shows knowledge of history and varied content, while Gucci's line shows nothing but more of the cookie-cutter style we've all heard way too many times.

It's a little tough to get into Jay, but I like the direction he's headed and where his mind's at. It's better than hearing about trap houses for the millionth time.

umm... ok bro. and ok to the other guy.
gucci mane's name stems from something else but ok.
you guys are right. so as you in your house, listening to this gaining "knowledge",
i will be eating lemon pepper wings with the freeze cup and watch these haters face freeze up while i have sex.
fair trade off.
have fun learning.

and too bad this guy wont make it. nor get money.

Why you so salty for son?? seriously. Did jay deny you an autograph or something
roll.gif
?

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

I like how people continue to come in here, disagree, but won't name at least something just as good as this.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell naw!!!! Gucci Mane is the worst rapper. serously dude is trash. i dont understand how you can like his music.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

U lame

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

sick.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

U lame

na man. explain yourself then. whts good with dudes music. his flow, delivery, and over all skills are below par. gucci is trash. yea i said that.
laugh.gif

This song is flames. I was put on to Exhibit C through Sirius Satellite, but this song dumps all over it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I love Exhibit A, but IMO it has a real hard time topping Umi Says.
Huh?

The !$%!@ Mos wasn't even rapping

Yo I'm DYING right now, that was too funny for no reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's right though, more like spoken word/singing.

Jay Electronica is the truth and these songs are great rap songs (exhibit series) but you said 10 years and theres been better rap songs

Back
Top Bottom