Originally Posted by Freakazoid

tumblr_ljs9ku258t1qec1nto1_400.gif

One day
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where's this from?

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

Based God is an "artist" that isnt afraid to break any boundaries in the rap game. he has over 800 songs on the interwebs, released 4 albums and is just a very positive humble figure. he makes music anyone can jive to. from songs like "best mom ever" to "im god" to tracks like Paris Hilton. If ur not based you may think he is wack etc. but you really have to listen to Brandon's music to get the message. I have cried, laughed, and had complete change occur in my life due to the basedlord. Thank you Basedgod. *wipes tear* SWAG

Based God is an "artist" that isnt afraid to break any boundaries in the rap game. he has over 800 songs on the interwebs, released 4 albums and is just a very positive humble figure. he makes music anyone can jive to. from songs like "best mom ever" to "im god" to tracks like Paris Hilton. If ur not based you may think he is wack etc. but you really have to listen to Brandon's music to get the message. I have cried, laughed, and had complete change occur in my life due to the basedlord. Thank you Basedgod. *wipes tear* SWAG

When you're saved, you just.... Know it....

The ones who are not saved, dont understand the Omazing Graces.

When you're saved, you just.... Know it....

The ones who are not saved, dont understand the Omazing Graces.

At this point you should probably be more concerned as to how he ++*#@! your %@%@@
Actually no need for concern. He's Based God
651297_o.gif

At this point you should probably be more concerned as to how he ++*#@! your %@%@@
Actually no need for concern. He's Based God
651297_o.gif

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I don't get it.

Me neither. All i know is that theres a bunch of fanboys on this website that have the hots for this dude (hes kinda like a bizarro Britney Spears)

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I don't get it.

Me neither. All i know is that theres a bunch of fanboys on this website that have the hots for this dude (hes kinda like a bizarro Britney Spears)

Back
Top Bottom