Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

Wale makes horrible music, though?

i dont know about wale, although i haven't heard of his recent work, but i agree with everything else
30t6p3b.gif
but this aint the music forum so ill chill.

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

Wale makes horrible music, though?

i dont know about wale, although i haven't heard of his recent work, but i agree with everything else
30t6p3b.gif
but this aint the music forum so ill chill.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?
I embrace the positive message he preaches...so to answer your question - I do.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?
I embrace the positive message he preaches...so to answer your question - I do.

I actually tried to listen to a couple of his songs and I just can't do it. I got nothin' agaisnt the #based movement and I think it's funny most of the time, but I sat down and played a couple of his tracks and I still can't vibe to it. I ain't got nothin' agaisnt the man, though...he just makes horrible music and some people dig it.

-kanyeshrug-

I actually tried to listen to a couple of his songs and I just can't do it. I got nothin' agaisnt the #based movement and I think it's funny most of the time, but I sat down and played a couple of his tracks and I still can't vibe to it. I ain't got nothin' agaisnt the man, though...he just makes horrible music and some people dig it.

-kanyeshrug-

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.

Dude made his own buzz tho

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.

Originally Posted by alex2182

That wasn't his point. His point is pretty accurate though... just take a look back at how "cool" the color pink was in 03. Or Button ups in 04. Throwbacks in 02. etc etc etc....

Originally Posted by alex2182

That wasn't his point. His point is pretty accurate though... just take a look back at how "cool" the color pink was in 03. Or Button ups in 04. Throwbacks in 02. etc etc etc....

Dude might be perceived as a clown, but he had a dream and turned it into reality. Something that can't be said for a lot of artist.

Dude might be perceived as a clown, but he had a dream and turned it into reality. Something that can't be said for a lot of artist.

Back
Top Bottom