Explain to me Based God

Originally Posted by iBlink

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?

lilbonosama.png

Real talk, who takes Based God seriously? A lot of people just go along with it thinking it's fun and games, but who actually bangs with the dude's message of positivity?

lilbonosama.png

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

Wale makes horrible music, though?

Originally Posted by djaward

He's another hyped rapper with horrible music like

WACKA FLACKA

WALLE

SOULJA BOY

GUCCI MANE

etc.

OP, dont worry about not getting it. You're not missing much. 

Most NTs on here are going to hate on me 
eyes.gif
 but I dont care

meh.ro5514.jpg

Wale makes horrible music, though?

what i want to know is are you guys who are "based" going to call yourselves gay too?
laugh.gif

serious question

what i want to know is are you guys who are "based" going to call yourselves gay too?
laugh.gif

serious question

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.

The real question is even if you don't mess with his music, how can you not mess with his message of positivity ? 

B is telling people to be peaceful how can you not "bangs" with that?

The real question is even if you don't mess with his music, how can you not mess with his message of positivity ? 

B is telling people to be peaceful how can you not "bangs" with that?

Ahhhh...Leave it to a 219 nokka. Thank you Rilla. We just haters though fam...

Ahhhh...Leave it to a 219 nokka. Thank you Rilla. We just haters though fam...

oh here comes the hardcore real hip hop heads
eyes.gif

Based
pimp.gif
, you're not supposed to take most of it seriously, that's the whole positive thing...loosen up and have fun

oh here comes the hardcore real hip hop heads
eyes.gif

Based
pimp.gif
, you're not supposed to take most of it seriously, that's the whole positive thing...loosen up and have fun

Back
Top Bottom