F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

This thread is ridiculous.

Clearly, people are coming from different places so nobody can really win.

But yes, if you want to have long-term financial success in this country and you're not a baller or rapper, it would benefit you to dress up every once in a while.

This thread is ridiculous.

Clearly, people are coming from different places so nobody can really win.

But yes, if you want to have long-term financial success in this country and you're not a baller or rapper, it would benefit you to dress up every once in a while.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Wrong.

Summer-2010-Presentation-00.jpg
> *

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

No shots but why do you put ANY effort into what you wear to the gym?...I wear the sameeee pair of AMs to the gym every time...why a rotation of kicks to go work out?...
ohwell.gif
Makes NO sense to me. Same with dudes that get all Barbie on us to play Ball. Why? When you will do nothing but get sweaty. Dudes want to look fresh for a bunch of other dudes. But when I say that, folks look at me sideways.

Going to the gym, the idea that girls will be there is how they will respond. But to play ball? No excuse to be fly.
better rotation of gear = longer lasting each pair last overtime

No shots but why do you put ANY effort into what you wear to the gym?...I wear the sameeee pair of AMs to the gym every time...why a rotation of kicks to go work out?...
ohwell.gif
Makes NO sense to me. Same with dudes that get all Barbie on us to play Ball. Why? When you will do nothing but get sweaty. Dudes want to look fresh for a bunch of other dudes. But when I say that, folks look at me sideways.

Going to the gym, the idea that girls will be there is how they will respond. But to play ball? No excuse to be fly.
better rotation of gear = longer lasting each pair last overtime

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
at using either one of them as an example of dressing grown up. 
You're tellin me Scott isn't dressing like grown up? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I want to know is why are his shorts "better" than a pair of fitting basketball shorts?
Is it because old white men wear them?
basically....

cats exposing they self hating side on da low....

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
at using either one of them as an example of dressing grown up. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I want to know is why are his shorts "better" than a pair of fitting basketball shorts?
basically....

I'm either in ball shorts or camos and a tee for the summer.

I'm on that dressing better during the winter.

I'm either in ball shorts or camos and a tee for the summer.

I'm on that dressing better during the winter.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eek.gif
laugh.gif
basically....

thats like sayin why where da nike foams when you can get the knockoffs for cheaper. its da same right?

eek.gif
laugh.gif
basically....

thats like sayin why where da nike foams when you can get the knockoffs for cheaper. its da same right?

roll.gif

dudes are extra salty over nothing in here.

and
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks what Scott is wearing is probably not more comfortable than some oversized ball shorts, a tall tee some long socks and slippers....Cmon SON, if you believe that for one second is because you have never tried on clothes that actually fit you.
Yea because I forgot, ALL basketball shorts are oversized, all t-shirts are tall and long. Nice try man.

I just personally can't wear shorts above the knees. Scott's shorts look little as hell to me.

roll.gif

dudes are extra salty over nothing in here.

and
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks what Scott is wearing is probably not more comfortable than some oversized ball shorts, a tall tee some long socks and slippers....Cmon SON, if you believe that for one second is because you have never tried on clothes that actually fit you.
Yea because I forgot, ALL basketball shorts are oversized, all t-shirts are tall and long. Nice try man.

I just personally can't wear shorts above the knees. Scott's shorts look little as hell to me.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

If that is all you have in your closet then its time to mature a bit. Dont tell me its ok to rock nike shorts to a interview or a date..

Like its been posted, there a time and place for everything

I thought we are talking about what is worn during casual time. Why is the idea of wearing athletic clothes to an interview or date even being brought up? Come on man, you are better than that. I am talking about casual wear. Stuff you do outside of work. Stuff you do in your free time.

With that being said, how can you call the preppy look more MATURE than the athletic look? Why does someone that wears athletic clothes need to grow up.

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

If that is all you have in your closet then its time to mature a bit. Dont tell me its ok to rock nike shorts to a interview or a date..

Like its been posted, there a time and place for everything

I thought we are talking about what is worn during casual time. Why is the idea of wearing athletic clothes to an interview or date even being brought up? Come on man, you are better than that. I am talking about casual wear. Stuff you do outside of work. Stuff you do in your free time.

With that being said, how can you call the preppy look more MATURE than the athletic look? Why does someone that wears athletic clothes need to grow up.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

basically....

laugh.gif
sick.gif

but as far as what you said no, its not da same, because i can have a pair of these...

Dom-KennedyXisneach.jpg

& they would cost as much or more as some "designer shorts" from da dressing better thread...so monetary value is irrelevant vs da actual idea you're tryin to portray

Originally Posted by sn00pee

basically....

laugh.gif
sick.gif

but as far as what you said no, its not da same, because i can have a pair of these...

Dom-KennedyXisneach.jpg

& they would cost as much or more as some "designer shorts" from da dressing better thread...so monetary value is irrelevant vs da actual idea you're tryin to portray

That $#!% was all good when I was in high school and college, but I'm a grown *** man now. I'll be dambed if I'm outside for the day in some b-ball shorts and I'm not goin to hoop.

That $#!% was all good when I was in high school and college, but I'm a grown *** man now. I'll be dambed if I'm outside for the day in some b-ball shorts and I'm not goin to hoop.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can dress well, but there is NOTHING more comfortable than some b-ball shorts...
/argument

i mean bball shorts are DESIGNED to keep you cool and comfy under HEAVY athletic activity, so if you're not doing anything like that its gonna be SUPER plush & comfy

versus a pair of tight shorts above da knees that don't stretch or are a perforated

tumblr_l2yay4kER01qbx0xgo1_500.jpg
>>>>>* 

Back
Top Bottom