F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by ninjahood

DA fail in yours is using NBA players as an example. You are using .000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of the population that are actually making a living off of playing a sports as a defense as to why you are allowed to wear their uniform everyday. The players themselves don't even wear the tshirt/shorts/flip flop combo everyday (it's getting monotonous just typing it, couldn't imagine wearing it everyday) . When they want to be taken serious off of the court, you better believe they are dressing "better".
98547_Heat_Bulls_Basketball.jpg
laugh.gif

have you seen how michael jordan dresses like?

tumblr_ldumd827J91qcmnsoo1_400.jpg

i dare ANYONE NOT to take michael jordan "seriously" because he's dressed in any way shape or form...
laugh.gif

da more ya "better dressed" defenders talk da more insecurities start to leak out ya arguments.

da same tired "professional" arguement has been made for decades with tattoos...and its obvious that times and moods have changed with those...

da next fail is you picking lebron james on da sidelines when everyone knows about da league dress codes in place...wanna see what lebron does when he's just chilling?

yeah.
DA fail in yours is using NBA players as an example. You are using .000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of the population that are actually making a living off of playing a sports as a defense as to why you are allowed to wear their uniform everyday. The players themselves don't even wear the tshirt/shorts/flip flop combo everyday (it's getting monotonous just typing it, couldn't imagine wearing it everyday) .
why did you not address this part of my argument. just curious?

because its ridiculous, but since you want me to school you on why sure lemme go in.

there are MILLIONS of people who are professionals who make FULL TIME career money dressed in "bball shorts"

-collegiate, highschool, afterschool coaches

-personal trainers

-referees

and let's not even talk about people who are self employed or are in career fields that don't require what you consider "business attire"

-barbers

-bodyguards

-life guards

-artists

-etc

da fact that i can make a case no matter how "little" you consider it a crack in your argument makes your whole post irrelevant.. 

DA fail in yours is using NBA players as an example. You are using .000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of the population that are actually making a living off of playing a sports as a defense as to why you are allowed to wear their uniform everyday. The players themselves don't even wear the tshirt/shorts/flip flop combo everyday (it's getting monotonous just typing it, couldn't imagine wearing it everyday) .

because its ridiculous, but since you want me to school you on why sure lemme go in.

there are MILLIONS of people who are professionals who make FULL TIME career money dressed in "bball shorts"

-personal trainers

-referees

and let's not even talk about people who are self employed or are in career fields that don't require what you consider "business attire"

-barbers

-bodyguards

-life guards

-artists

-etc

da fact that i can make a case no matter how "little" you consider it a crack in your argument makes your whole post irrelevant.. 

every single one of those professions that you just listed, when they went in to interview for their job or school, or when they go into a meeting with their boss, or when they went to the bank looking to take out a loan, do you for a second think that they wore the T-SHIRT/BBALL SHORTS/FLIP-FLOPS WITH SOCKS  combo? im willing to bet that they instead went with more of a professional look because the situation called for it. when they actually get their job, yes, they wear their uniform. But outside of their job, their uniform is not accepted as a professional look. 
to dress "comfortably" is self explanatory; what isn't though is where one should one put being comfortable above dressing "better". 

there are many situations that call for putting comfort above dressing better: lounging in your house, sports, hanging out with close friends, etc.

-personal trainers

-referees

-barbers

-bodyguards

-life guards

-artists

-etc

every single one of those professions that you just listed, when they went in to interview for their job or school, or when they go into a meeting with their boss, or when they went to the bank looking to take out a loan, do you for a second think that they wore the T-SHIRT/BBALL SHORTS/FLIP-FLOPS WITH SOCKS  combo? im willing to bet that they instead went with more of a professional look because the situation called for it. when they actually get their job, yes, they wear their uniform. But outside of their job, their uniform is not accepted as a professional look. 
to dress "comfortably" is self explanatory; what isn't though is where one should one put being comfortable above dressing "better". 

there are many situations that call for putting comfort above dressing better: lounging in your house, sports, hanging out with close friends, etc.

Socks and sandals is hands down the WORST thing you could wear. I literally laugh out loud every time I see someone with that combo.

Socks and sandals is hands down the WORST thing you could wear. I literally laugh out loud every time I see someone with that combo.

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

No you don't.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

No you don't.
eyes.gif

I wear the same except
Red Arizona shorts instead of Blue
Elite Socks instead of regular socks
and
Cuter Nike sandals. The ones posted were no bueno.
laugh.gif

I wear the same except
and
laugh.gif

This thread is dumb. When I am at home damn right I am dressing down in basketball shorts and a t shirt. But going out in public, highly unlikely unless I am on my way to the gym. I am not really going to discuss the dressing better thread here on NT, there is a whole lot of fail going on in that thread and alot of those dudes would be better served if they went and lurked on other forums but you dudes in here are arguing like you can't dress both ways. There is a time and place for each look, lounging around, wear whatever is comfortable, going out in public, dress up a little bit and look respectable.

This thread is dumb. When I am at home damn right I am dressing down in basketball shorts and a t shirt. But going out in public, highly unlikely unless I am on my way to the gym. I am not really going to discuss the dressing better thread here on NT, there is a whole lot of fail going on in that thread and alot of those dudes would be better served if they went and lurked on other forums but you dudes in here are arguing like you can't dress both ways. There is a time and place for each look, lounging around, wear whatever is comfortable, going out in public, dress up a little bit and look respectable.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I wear the same except
and
laugh.gif

e90357d1428db26fe12bdc4aadb42762ec3227f.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I wear the same except
and
laugh.gif

e90357d1428db26fe12bdc4aadb42762ec3227f.gif

gotta dress up every day for work. its cool and all, but i rather dress relaxed more than anything.  
indifferent.gif

im on flip flops, shorts, vneck the rest of the day/weekends. 

gotta dress up every day for work. its cool and all, but i rather dress relaxed more than anything.  
indifferent.gif

im on flip flops, shorts, vneck the rest of the day/weekends. 

damn, some of y'all act like its cool to throw on gucci and polo to go to the store around the corner and whatnot
laugh.gif

damn, some of y'all act like its cool to throw on gucci and polo to go to the store around the corner and whatnot
laugh.gif

outside of their job, their uniform is not accepted as a professional look. 
think about that for a second

laugh.gif

who is setting these parameters? when you look "professional" it basically means you're dressed to make money or in a work setting..if you're professional setting is da strip club then

this would be your professional look...point is "professional look" isn't a one size fits all tag

another example is if i wore camo around my hood im dressing casual, but if i had da same BDUs in da military i'd be "looking professional"

moral of da story is different times call for different measures, overdressing like some of da dorks in that other thread just to get some eggs or cereal at da store for da sake of "looking grown"

is just as bad as "rocking b-ball shorts to da club". but at da end of da day though  dressing better cats too hung up on perception of others....meanwhile cats in b-ball shorts = not a damn being given

Back
Top Bottom