F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

^ way too much accessorizing.  
laugh.gif

if you pullin females lookin all sweet like that, more power to you. otherwise its pretty unnecessary IMO.

laugh.gif

if you pullin females lookin all sweet like that, more power to you. otherwise its pretty unnecessary IMO.

LOL @ Justifying wearing layers in the middle of the summer for the sake of being "mature" and fly. You dudes are too much man.

LOL @ Justifying wearing layers in the middle of the summer for the sake of being "mature" and fly. You dudes are too much man.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

IN YOUR OPINION. Why does another mans choice of wardrobe even garner your opinion in the first place? While you're sitting there analyzing dudes sweetness, wondering how he even pulls females, you are a drop in the sea of shorts and flip flop wearing dudes out here. Some people like to stand out, and that usually says a lot about ones general direction in life. I'd love to see how many Fortune 500 CEO's (hell even employees) step out in shorts and flip flops even casually. But just do you fam...no need to be that focused on another dude anyways.

laugh.gif

IN YOUR OPINION. Why does another mans choice of wardrobe even garner your opinion in the first place? While you're sitting there analyzing dudes sweetness, wondering how he even pulls females, you are a drop in the sea of shorts and flip flop wearing dudes out here. Some people like to stand out, and that usually says a lot about ones general direction in life. I'd love to see how many Fortune 500 CEO's (hell even employees) step out in shorts and flip flops even casually. But just do you fam...no need to be that focused on another dude anyways.

You look just as stupid wearing some high cotton socks (black at that) in the same heat as a dude with a cashmere cardigan, not to mention you are also accessorizing and throwing on extra garments for te sake of a certain "look"

You look just as stupid wearing some high cotton socks (black at that) in the same heat as a dude with a cashmere cardigan, not to mention you are also accessorizing and throwing on extra garments for te sake of a certain "look"

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

analyzing though? huh? i wrote 1 sentence that came up off the top of my head. 
laugh.gif

btw, i dress nice to work 4 days a week.. youre the one doing all the assuming. 

relax fam. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

relax fam. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

smokin.gif
so you're gonna wear a cashmere cardigan in da middle of a NYC heat wave with a denim button up layered under with some cut off slacks & desert boots? oh...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Sure if its 80 plus I go with a tee or polo but how often does that happen in the northeast?
not too often, just about everyday from mid june to early september

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

smokin.gif
so you're gonna wear a cashmere cardigan in da middle of a NYC heat wave with a denim button up layered under with some cut off slacks & desert boots? oh...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Sure if its 80 plus I go with a tee or polo but how often does that happen in the northeast?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by aceofjays

That $#!% was all good when I was in high school and college, but I'm a grown *** man now. I'll be dambed if I'm outside for the day in some b-ball shorts and I'm not goin to hoop.
Again, why does being a grown man have to do with this scenario? Why is it more mature not to wear basketball shorts than it is to wear them? I understand that it is DIFFERENT, but for those of you that keep using this maturity card is really just throwing that out there to justify one look over the other. Two different looks. One isn't better than the other. But how can you just say one is of a grown man and the other isn't. Nah man.

And if we are going to use the, "Why would I wear ____ if I am not going to ____."

Do you use that same logic with polos and golf shorts?

I guess it comes down to your personal opinion and mindset. For example, when I think of what someone mature is wearing when they're out for the day, they're not in basketball shorts.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by aceofjays

That $#!% was all good when I was in high school and college, but I'm a grown *** man now. I'll be dambed if I'm outside for the day in some b-ball shorts and I'm not goin to hoop.
Again, why does being a grown man have to do with this scenario? Why is it more mature not to wear basketball shorts than it is to wear them? I understand that it is DIFFERENT, but for those of you that keep using this maturity card is really just throwing that out there to justify one look over the other. Two different looks. One isn't better than the other. But how can you just say one is of a grown man and the other isn't. Nah man.

And if we are going to use the, "Why would I wear ____ if I am not going to ____."

Do you use that same logic with polos and golf shorts?

I guess it comes down to your personal opinion and mindset. For example, when I think of what someone mature is wearing when they're out for the day, they're not in basketball shorts.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That's the funniest part of all of this.

The "comfort" crew doesn't understand or won't admit that they are guilty of the very things they accuse the "dressing people" crowd of. 

You swear up and down that anyone who tries to dress well is doing it to impress people, like the whole "comfort" look isn't a rehearsed routine that certain people rock for the same exact reasons and with the same exact goals as others who dress differently. 

And another thing that is misconceived is the whole "comfort" issue. I am much more comfortable physically in a well-fitting t-shirt and some slim shorts like the ones Scott is wearing a few pages back than some baggy basketball shorts and a huge t-shirt. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That's the funniest part of all of this.

The "comfort" crew doesn't understand or won't admit that they are guilty of the very things they accuse the "dressing people" crowd of. 

You swear up and down that anyone who tries to dress well is doing it to impress people, like the whole "comfort" look isn't a rehearsed routine that certain people rock for the same exact reasons and with the same exact goals as others who dress differently. 

And another thing that is misconceived is the whole "comfort" issue. I am much more comfortable physically in a well-fitting t-shirt and some slim shorts like the ones Scott is wearing a few pages back than some baggy basketball shorts and a huge t-shirt. 

laugh.gif

relax fam. 
laugh.gif
I hate when people say "relax"...I'm sitting on my couch with my legs posted on an ottoman. Thanks for the concern though
laugh.gif
But again, the fact that the first thing that came to your head was "dudes sweet" based off a cardigan and cutoff slacks says alot about what you think on a normal basis. But wait, you dress nice four days a week? How do you pull girls lookin all sweet like that?

laugh.gif

relax fam. 
laugh.gif
I hate when people say "relax"...I'm sitting on my couch with my legs posted on an ottoman. Thanks for the concern though
laugh.gif
But again, the fact that the first thing that came to your head was "dudes sweet" based off a cardigan and cutoff slacks says alot about what you think on a normal basis. But wait, you dress nice four days a week? How do you pull girls lookin all sweet like that?

But why do you equate MATURITY with dressing preppy? Why is that MATURE? You haven't answered that question, you just repeated it. Maturity as in what? What makes it more mature? How is it more mature? Does someone with basketball shorts on less likely to be financially responsible? or are they more prone to abandon their son? I just want to see the link to dress style and maturity.

But why do you equate MATURITY with dressing preppy? Why is that MATURE? You haven't answered that question, you just repeated it. Maturity as in what? What makes it more mature? How is it more mature? Does someone with basketball shorts on less likely to be financially responsible? or are they more prone to abandon their son? I just want to see the link to dress style and maturity.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Where do you live in the NE that averages 80+ in the summer? I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom