F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RFX45

Why does it matter so much if one person chills in b-ball shorts with a tee and flip-flops and the other chills with chinos with a polo and loafers?
When you introduce words like maturity to the equation, that is when I had a rebuttal. 

seriously..
i have no problems with either "side".. but i couldnt help comment @ some of these dudes with their silly assumptions..

dressing nice: wall street

dressing "bummy": bum

rly tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RFX45

Why does it matter so much if one person chills in b-ball shorts with a tee and flip-flops and the other chills with chinos with a polo and loafers?
When you introduce words like maturity to the equation, that is when I had a rebuttal. 

seriously..
i have no problems with either "side".. but i couldnt help comment @ some of these dudes with their silly assumptions..

dressing nice: wall street

dressing "bummy": bum

rly tho. 
laugh.gif

I think the whole maturity might come from the thought of not giving a damb....reminds me when I was a kid and could careless what I had on...as I got older I became more aware of what's somewhat socially acceptable and started giving a damb, dressing either way doesn't affect your maturity level but it does affect the way the public views you....two dudes walking down the street, one is dressed like Scott, the dude next to him in some ball shorts, a tee, high rise socks and Nike flip-flops and let's not forget the beats around his neck and perhaps a backpack on, the "hooper" would "look" less mature than Scott, probably because he's dressed in a younger not giving a damb kind of steez....mind you he is also accesorizing a hell of alot more than the other dude that only has 3 garments on.

I think the whole maturity might come from the thought of not giving a damb....reminds me when I was a kid and could careless what I had on...as I got older I became more aware of what's somewhat socially acceptable and started giving a damb, dressing either way doesn't affect your maturity level but it does affect the way the public views you....two dudes walking down the street, one is dressed like Scott, the dude next to him in some ball shorts, a tee, high rise socks and Nike flip-flops and let's not forget the beats around his neck and perhaps a backpack on, the "hooper" would "look" less mature than Scott, probably because he's dressed in a younger not giving a damb kind of steez....mind you he is also accesorizing a hell of alot more than the other dude that only has 3 garments on.

Yeah man, be truthful...How you think you're gonna feel right...

when one of yall "Dressing Better" cats pull up to a chick in a grocery store in yall fit:

Summer-2010-Presentation-00.jpg

...I pull up to the same chick in my fit...you know, some other athletic steez:

91227W4_UNION_B-GR_013.jpg

and you see I get the number while you don't......You'd probably hop up on my sack right there in front of the chick and ask some stupid @%+ like:

"Yo, yo, dawg....what's the difference between my Quoddy moccasins and your Nike comfort slides?"

LIKE 190 to 200 DOLLARS LESS SUCKA - BEAT IT!

laugh.gif

Yeah man, be truthful...How you think you're gonna feel right...

when one of yall "Dressing Better" cats pull up to a chick in a grocery store in yall fit:

Summer-2010-Presentation-00.jpg

...I pull up to the same chick in my fit...you know, some other athletic steez:

91227W4_UNION_B-GR_013.jpg

and you see I get the number while you don't......You'd probably hop up on my sack right there in front of the chick and ask some stupid @%+ like:

"Yo, yo, dawg....what's the difference between my Quoddy moccasins and your Nike comfort slides?"

LIKE 190 to 200 DOLLARS LESS SUCKA - BEAT IT!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I agree with being comfortable

but

everyone should get out of their comfort zone occasionally as well.
And why do people need to do that on their free time when they HAVE to do it at work? That is enough uncomfort time right there, why add more to it. by your accounts when will someone be comfortable? When they are home?

@KSteezy, nice try but effort level in dress and maturity are independent creatures. I see the angle you are trying to connect but they aren't related in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I agree with being comfortable

but

everyone should get out of their comfort zone occasionally as well.
And why do people need to do that on their free time when they HAVE to do it at work? That is enough uncomfort time right there, why add more to it. by your accounts when will someone be comfortable? When they are home?

@KSteezy, nice try but effort level in dress and maturity are independent creatures. I see the angle you are trying to connect but they aren't related in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Are you really concerned about how people that don't know or even really care about you view you on some random day while walking down the street? 

Are you really concerned about how people that don't know or even really care about you view you on some random day while walking down the street? 

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by FedExciter

not too often, just about everyday from mid june to early september
Where do you live in the NE that averages 80+ in the summer? I'll wait.

Wait are we talkin Maine and those states way up there??...because I consider NY north east and it's been over 80 this whole week and it's not even June yet....summer over here we talkin average 90 degree weather.
http://www.currentresults...mperatures-in-summer.php

Not tryna get off topic but that claim is just foolish man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

analyzing though? huh? i wrote 1 sentence that came up off the top of my head. 
laugh.gif

btw, i dress nice to work 4 days a week.. youre the one doing all the assuming. 

relax fam. 
laugh.gif
I hate when people say "relax"...I'm sitting on my couch with my legs posted on an ottoman. Thanks for the concern though
laugh.gif
But again, the fact that the first thing that came to your head was "dudes sweet" based off a cardigan and cutoff slacks says alot about what you think on a normal basis. But wait, you dress nice four days a week? How do you pull girls lookin all sweet like that?

i dont understand where youre trying to get at now.. just stop. 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

OK I will. Only because you winked 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

not too often, just about everyday from mid june to early september
Where do you live in the NE that averages 80+ in the summer? I'll wait.

Wait are we talkin Maine and those states way up there??...because I consider NY north east and it's been over 80 this whole week and it's not even June yet....summer over here we talkin average 90 degree weather.
http://www.currentresults...mperatures-in-summer.php

Not tryna get off topic but that claim is just foolish man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

analyzing though? huh? i wrote 1 sentence that came up off the top of my head. 
laugh.gif

btw, i dress nice to work 4 days a week.. youre the one doing all the assuming. 

relax fam. 
laugh.gif
I hate when people say "relax"...I'm sitting on my couch with my legs posted on an ottoman. Thanks for the concern though
laugh.gif
But again, the fact that the first thing that came to your head was "dudes sweet" based off a cardigan and cutoff slacks says alot about what you think on a normal basis. But wait, you dress nice four days a week? How do you pull girls lookin all sweet like that?

i dont understand where youre trying to get at now.. just stop. 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

OK I will. Only because you winked 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread.. Dudes are caring entirely too much about this *%$+ & it doesnt really mean anything at the end of the day.  You can pull chicks wearing whatever you feel comfy in whether it be " Dressing " Baller/Better/Bummy.

If I'm not going anywhere of importance in the summer I'll usually be rocking something similar to this ( what I have on today )..

a3jpyc.jpg

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

To keep it 100% in some subconscious level YES...but how is a dude that accesorizes to go play ball any better, like it was stated before we are guilty of doing things based off what the public will think.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

To keep it 100% in some subconscious level YES...but how is a dude that accesorizes to go play ball any better, like it was stated before we are guilty of doing things based off what the public will think.

Back
Top Bottom