Fabolous is going in......

Originally Posted by rhester

2lt2ems.jpg
Fab with twitter and budden with his blog videos
smh.gif
Is this whatrap has come to? lol

but anyways Fab > Joe

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Royce is a beast in a battle. Way better at it than Joey.

Im a G-unit fan, and 50 is my fav. rapper, but Budden tore em a new one on wax.....

ROyce disses will have you like
eek.gif

I like all 3, and i love diss records, this shall be fun *grabs popcorn*

Fab would destroy joe hands down..deep down yall joey fans know homie cant go bar 4 bar wit fab..joey likes the annoying cornball kid in HS, in the rap game

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I knew Fab wasnt going to take it lightly cuz that was a @+@%$ move Joey let his girl pull when he know they cool.

Thats prolly Budden last friend in the industry outside of Slaughterhouse
laugh.gif
. What a clown now he is going to get HEATED on wax via TINC2
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

Fab would destroy joe hands down..deep down yall joey fans know homie cant go bar 4 bar wit fab..joey likes the annoying cornball kid in HS, in the rap game
Comments like this are hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif
so honestly u really think joey can go head 2 head wit fab..naw not at all

smh.gif
This _ Fab be actin like a bird on Twitter, no pun.

And Fab isn't better than Joey. Period. There's no argument a _ could give me as to why Fab is better. His albums aren't and neither are hismixtapes, for that matter.

He can rap...but let's no kid ourselves. He hasn't made a single song that made me "feel" anything. He's impressive with words, buthe's type forgettable, really. Probably just not my kind of rap though. He's slick with the words and it's really impressive the first 4 times youhear it. Then it's just like...OK.

He's a fast food type dude.

Joe at no point of his career was ever better than Fab at any point of his career
bwhwahahah

Fab won't mention joe by name, he'll send his usual subliminal, then joe will come back with a 10 minute diss track and on they go..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Fab would cremate Butt-ens (lyrically & probably with the hands)

Are yall kidding me?!

but post pics of Somaya Reese
nerd.gif
Please, Fab was handled by Ali Vegas.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
i bet you've never even heard a joe budden mixtape thoroughly.
heard plenty..im not bashing joe..homie is talented..but there no way he's beatin fab in battle...i swear NT just loves to stick up for theunder dog

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Joe at no point of his career was ever better than Fab at any point of his career
bwhwahahah

Fab won't mention joe by name, he'll send his usual subliminal, then joe will come back with a 10 minute diss track and on they go..

Are you confusing Fab with Jay?!!!!! Since when has sending subliminals been the usual for Fab?

I swear it's too many of yall in here posting from one of the two extreme ends. !*!* not even making sense.

One person thinks Fab stands no chance the other thinks Joe stands no chance.

heard plenty..im not bashing joe..homie is talented..but there no way he's beatin fab in battle...i swear NT just loves to stick up for the under dog
How can you seriously say Joe stands no chance with the amount of battles he's won? With the caliber of diss records he's made?

Fab is not going to do a whole "diss record" to Joey, that wouldn't be fun for him. He's just going to embarrass him ,he prolly wont evenmention Budden name, you'll just be able to read through the lines and know who he's talking about. Trust.

Joey took the most L's this year hands down and when TINC2 drops that will be another L handed to him.

And dudes know i prolly bash Fab the most of out everyone but im not a hater
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Fab did more for Joey career then he did for himself
roll.gif
smh.gif
all the way from smashing his girl first of 5 years to trying to help him out and putting him on his albums. Joey is his son son, Thats just what it is.

Are you confusing Fab with Jay?!!!!! Since when has sending subliminals been the usual for Fab?
it's fab..it took one subliminal track to finally say mase's name..stack went to bat for him with ali vegas..who else has there been?maybe im drawin a blank

bottom line..

these 2 have know each other for almost a decade, have 100's of mutual friends, each others contact info, yet they resort to twitter and videos.

It's lame all around. There is no winner. All "L's"

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

heard plenty..im not bashing joe..homie is talented..but there no way he's beatin fab in battle...i swear NT just loves to stick up for the under dog
joe is not the underdog. you're saying joe budden can't go "bar for bar" with fabolous, like fab will rip him a new one. lyrically, if anything, they are on the same level. yet still, they are two completely different rappers, in two completely different lanes. joe has more substance, and fab is just a simile and metaphor kind of guy.
When it comes to rap battles and this is what we're all focusing on they're both the same and on the same level. All Joe does in dissrecords is punchlines, similes, and metaphors.

I don't even know how yall let this lead in to a topic of who's the better artist. That's not up for debate if you listen to both of their fullbody of work

it's fab..it took one subliminal track to finally say mase's name..stack went to bat for him with ali vegas..who else has there been? maybe im drawin a blank

Yea a subliminal by Ma$e. Not Fab. As far as this Ali Vegas, Stacks and Fab thing
laugh.gif
Ali Vegas is washed up. What diss record did he even send Fab's way?

Yea it's all Ls for the two of them at the end of the day and this whole thing shouldn't even be where it is right now but it is and I wanna hear thesediss tracks
laugh.gif
Maybe it'll clear yall minds when it comes to Joe andFab when it comes to rapping.

it's fab..it took one subliminal track to finally say mase's name..stack went to bat for him with ali vegas..who else has there been? maybe im drawin a blank

bottom line..

these 2 have know each other for almost a decade, have 100's of mutual friends, each others contact info, yet they resort to twitter and videos.

It's lame all around. There is no winner. All "L's"

all you said is true but who started it? Budden. Fab coulda easily +***@%@ on him since way back when dude's found out he used to smash Tahirybut he didnt. Now Budden let ol girl play him when he was right there. Thats snake stuff.

since way back i think Fab tried hard as hell to distance himself from Budden for a long time and only hanged withhim let him hang cuz he felt sorry for him and was just doing it outta spite, i could be wrong but you know better then me.

Yea a subliminal by Ma$e. Not Fab
i cant remember what track but fab had a warm up round without his name in it before he made the real diss track.

sosa, of course it's more on joe...it's apparent Joe just doesn't know when to shut up and just be content with his place. The internet had revivedhis career and now it has killed people's respect for him as a person.

Are they really going to beef over something she said about his teeth, after Fabolous' teeth were a Twitter trending topic before??

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Are they really going to beef over something she said about his teeth, after Fabolous' teeth were a Twitter trending topic before??
im gona guess there is some built up frustration and dislike about each other that is finally about to boil over. all it needed was a spark

laugh.gif
Refer to Mood Muzik Volumes 1-3, stoopid.

Mase didnt send a subliminal dude fired a shot straight at Fab on the I dont know joint with g-unit "i dont know why loon and fabby just wont say im theydaddy"

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im not discrediting Joey in anyway but i just feel Loso is better joey couldnt even handle Saigon "Talking bout u doing it big on Amaglamdigital"
laugh.gif

im gona guess there is some built up frustration and dislike about each other that is finally about to boil over. all it needed was a spark
I think Fab was just being playful about Somaya and was just clowning. But as a man thats your girl and you cant have thousands of people clowningon your girl and not say something. And then Joey says "That was sucka !###" and as a man getting called a sucka isn't an endearing term. Soit's pretty much Pride vs. Pride. I doubt there is pent up aggression.

thats all it is. You can just tell all this time Fab and em thought Joey was a clown. Its clear as day. Not to mention he let both of his girls get outtapocket about Fabolous.
it's apparent Joe just doesn't know when to shut up and just be content with his place. The internet had revived his career and now it has killed people's respect for him as a person.
QFT

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im not discrediting Joey in anyway but i just feel Loso is better joey couldnt even handle Saigon "Talking bout u doing it big on Amaglam digital"
laugh.gif
I mean if we're talking about BAR FOR BAR.. Joey > Fab.

What is Fab's best work? Besides TINC?

Back
Top Bottom