Fabolous is going in......

Joe is playing HEAT right now on Blogtv off Great Escape.

Goodness ...

eek.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Joey would MURDER Fab in a battle, no question.

Nah, Fab has too much Dirt on Joey.....I mean if these two just happen to bump heads out of nowhere?...then maybe...

But Fab' had Joeys Main female on his Ghetto Fabolous intro YEARS ago...plus he was smashing her too, That alone will prevent Joe from even tryna go atfab...He lost before they even started.

Anyone who thinks that Fab can't goin in on some diss/battle #!@ is out of there cot damn mind. If any of his raps off the GG were used in a battle form,everyone on NT would like
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Fab is such an herb..Dude avoided beef his whole career, and all the sudden he grows some balls once he gets a twitter account?
laugh.gif
what a lame. Hes just madhis snaggletooth can chew through steel.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

fab cant battle...

his flow aint even aggressive enough to try to battle somebody...
You aint hear when Fab murdered Ma$e on wax.

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Fab is such an herb..Dude avoided beef his whole career, and all the sudden he grows some balls once he gets a twitter account?
laugh.gif
what a lame. Hes just mad his snaggletooth can chew through steel.
What are you talking about? Avoid beef with who? Why yall @*!%#% take twitter so seriously? It don't take balls to tweet some unfunny jokesabout some ho. Anybody can do that.

EDIT

This @!$$+ Joe is such a #+%+*+$ clown, Shoulda kept ya mouth shut on the situation with Beans and as far as Fab goes he coulda just played it off as a joke.Now he catchin feelings talking bout some of them wasn't funny and he went too far. Sit ya @!# down @!$$+. Go back in the booth. This aint nothin new heneed to learn to stay off of the internet.

Fab>>>>>>>>>>>joey @#%* she went in on him first so why not come at her why would joey get mad if she came at fab neck first

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Joey a respectable man, to admt that Fabolous got him in the game

smokin.gif
But everyone knew that already...

Thats like Juelz admitting that Cam' got him into the game... Like how do you deny that? You cant.

Too much credit is being given to Joey...He's known to pop off at the mouth then retract his statements...If his so called video was "chopped andscrewed" then why the hell is he apologizing to beans?...You cant Chop and screw Words and Facial expressions into a video Joey, You said what you saidand did what you did...Big ups to JoebuddenTV subscribers for clownin this fool...
laugh.gif

both of them are corny and have turned into internet %!+!$%.

Internet %!+!$%..use the net to gossip like ++@$*!% females
smh.gif

Buddens=youtube Fab=twitter

Fab would cremate Butt-ens (lyrically & probably with the hands)

Are yall kidding me?!

but post pics of Somaya Reese
nerd.gif

is fab paying u? and in a fight? u scoutin fabs hands game lol

Fab is lame now...I copped losos way and regret it everytime I look @ the cd case..the movie was better then the album by far...

He always try 2 roast people on twitter but gets sensitive wen people talk about his teeth or low album sales...that's lame

I wish dude would give twitter a break and focus on making a good album finally...
Okay im done now

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

I semi enjoyed fabs lil session... wat if budden & fab really started beefn??? fab will r.i.p that boi
roll.gif

Yeah ok
they alot closer then people give credit to....

had budden's first album sold platinum he would've been fab 2.0
OK...but Joey would still get this #*!*% in a battle. Fab got plenty of #%!% on him but he's not built for that...

Are yall kidding me?!
How would you even know that? Don't even answer it, you're one of dumbest ++!+%* on here...%#@@$@@ idiot.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I semi enjoyed fabs lil session... wat if budden & fab really started beefn??? fab will r.i.p that boi
roll.gif

Yeah ok

OK...but Joey would still get this #*!*% in a battle. Fab got plenty of #%!% on him but he's not built for that...

Are yall kidding me?!
How would you even know that? Don't even answer it, you're one of dumbest ++!+%* on here...%#@@$@@ idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

na but i'd think fab would win over budden in a battle

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

roll.gif

Yeah ok

Are yall kidding me?!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
hahaha...

But Fab and Budden are both lame outside of their music...

Back
Top Bottom