Fabolous is going in......

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

Fab is lame now...I copped losos way and regret it everytime I look @ the cd case..the movie was better then the album by far...

He always try 2 roast people on twitter but gets sensitive wen people talk about his teeth or low album sales...that's lame

I wish dude would give twitter a break and focus on making a good album finally...
Okay im done now
C'mon son copping loso's way and regreting it smh, stop hatin..maybe the tweeting thing is a lil out if character, but seriouslyloso's way is far from being a dud musically...Loso's way is in his top 3 albums released

@myfabolouslife Ok heres some sucka *%+% 4 ya, Beanie & Mike Knox - Buddens betta watch his mouth bout Philly %%#%%#.. Joe Budden - My bad, #patrondiditlol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

@myfabolouslife Ok heres some sucka *%+% 4 ya, Beanie & Mike Knox - Buddens betta watch his mouth bout Philly %%#%%#.. Joe Budden - My bad, #patrondidit lol
roll.gif
That's cold blooded. You know that Budden vid reachedit's way to Fab with the quickness.

Originally Posted by rhester

2lt2ems.jpg
LETS GET IT!

Fab bout to give him them bars on that upcoming mixtape. This is what happens when world's collide. Joe girl say something on JBtv and fab respond ontwitter. Now these @%@%*% all aggy.

LETS GET IT!!!

Yall Joe Budden Groupies bout to really see just how much Fab > Joey

Like really, Wat can Joe Say about fab that wont apply to himself x10....Fab has way more ammo in this battle than this clown, Fab *#+#!% his girl...He won

I knew Fab wasnt going to take it lightly cuz that was a @+@%$ move Joey let his girl pull when he know they cool.

Thats prolly Budden last friend in the industry outside of Slaughterhouse
laugh.gif
. What a clown now he is going to get HEATED on wax via TINC2
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

LETS GET IT!!!

Like really, Wat can Joe Say about fab that wont apply to himself x10....Fab has way more ammo in this battle than this clown, Fab *#+#!% his girl...He won
Fab was messin' with her way before budden was in the picture.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

LETS GET IT!!!

Fab was messin' with her way before budden was in the picture.
Nah my dude, but its still the principal. He wifed her up when he knew Fab has messed/smashed her and they was mad cool and on the same label.There's no coming back from that...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Now these @%@%*% all aggy.
roll.gif

but why would Joe let his girl talk about Fab...i thought they were cool...
That's what I'm saying. He won't even admit his girl was in the wrong and he had no place saying anything. It's either all jokesor it's serious from the jump. WHen Fab responded on twitter. Joe should've paid it no mind.

Royce said next #!@$+ to go at Joe he going. So I wonder if he goes in on Fab? SH vs. Street fam?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you guys are saying it like Joe just said to her "hey girl, talk about fab"
I only saw that one vid but she just came out of nowhere saying fab's name. not like budden had any idea that was going to happen.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I only saw that one vid but she just came out of nowhere saying fab's name. not like budden had any idea that was going to happen.
yeah but at the same time he didnt look like he had a problem with her saying it either could at least say "chill fab is cool peoples"or something

roll.gif

That's what I'm saying. He won't even admit his girl was in the wrong and he had no place saying anything. It's either all jokes or it's serious from the jump. WHen Fab responded on twitter. Joe should've paid it no mind.

Royce said next #!@$+ to go at Joe he going. So I wonder if he goes in on Fab? SH vs. Street fam?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

man #$%+ Royce son the same dude that tried to front on Rae's man backstage til they told his $+! to chill the #$%+ out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

yeah but at the same time he didnt look like he had a problem with her saying it either could at least say "chill fab is cool peoples" or something

pretty much...

roll.gif

That's what I'm saying. He won't even admit his girl was in the wrong and he had no place saying anything. It's either all jokes or it's serious from the jump. WHen Fab responded on twitter. Joe should've paid it no mind.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

man #$%+ Royce son the same dude that tried to front on Rae's man backstage til they told his $+! to chill the #$%+ out
laugh.gif
Royce would go in on fab, caine, or whoever on street fam

roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT c'mon ya dudes need to be realistic here...not even circa 02-04 fab is +%+#*@# with joey

Originally Posted by chris steez

roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
QFT c'mon ya dudes need to be realistic here...not even circa 02-04 fab is +%+#*@# with joey
#stopit5..Royce sucks btw

Royce is a beast in a battle. Way better at it than Joey.

I was just wondering if he'd jump in like he said he would.

Yall dudes thinking Fab don't stand a chance against Joey are stupid.

^ Alriight, Then Why is Joe Gettin Tight when Fab responds to her comments jokingly?...Captin Save-a-Ho assN_, he should be tight at somaya if anything.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Joe at no point of his career was ever better than Fab at any point of his career, Be real with yourself...Dont let the mainstream Fab fool you son

And Fab > SH...Street Fam is pretty weak besides Freck

^ Alriight, Then Why is Joe Gettin Tight when Fab responds to her comments jokingly?...Captin Save-a-Ho assN_, he should be tight at somaya if anything.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Joe at no point of his career was ever better than Fab at any point of his career, Be real with yourself...Dont let the mainstream Fab fool you son

And Fab > SH...Street Fam is pretty weak besides Freck

my dude i was with u til that last comment
smh.gif
freck sucks

yeah but at the same time he didnt look like he had a problem with her saying it either could at least say "chill fab is cool peoples" or something

thats ALL he had to say.

my dude VegasOner you wilding with some of those comments
laugh.gif

at the end of the day Joe is a lame and him insinuating for his own "friend" to get at him on wax or shut up is wild lame. He don't know how tokeep his chicks in order or himself. What a clown...

Back
Top Bottom