Fabolous is going in......

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Fab would destroy joe hands down..deep down yall joey fans know homie cant go bar 4 bar wit fab..joey likes the annoying cornball kid in HS, in the rap game
Comments like this are hilarious
laugh.gif
so honestly u really think joey can go head 2 head wit fab..naw not at all
Refer to Mood Muzik Volumes 1-3, stoopid.

laugh.gif
im not discrediting Joey in anyway but i just feel Loso is better joey couldnt even handle Saigon "Talking bout u doing it big on Amaglam digital"
laugh.gif
I mean if we're talking about BAR FOR BAR.. Joey > Fab.

What is Fab's best work? Besides TINC?
idk son every track i heard them on together Fab had the upperhand..Ghetto fabolous, More street dreams the mixtape are both
pimp.gif

Fab would destroy joe hands down..deep down yall joey fans know homie cant go bar 4 bar wit fab..joey likes the annoying cornball kid in HS, in the rap game
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
im not discrediting Joey in anyway but i just feel Loso is better joey couldnt even handle Saigon "Talking bout u doing it big on Amaglam digital"
laugh.gif

idk son every track i heard them on together Fab had the upperhand..Ghetto fabolous, More street dreams the mixtape are both
pimp.gif

While I agree bar for bar Fab>Joey. On Family Reunion Joe>Fab

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

On this is Family Fab > Joe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Joey lost to Saigon
He was about to get his @*$ served to him by Royce. He knew damn well he'd rather just be friends with him in the beginning which is what happened
roll.gif

Only person he beat was Ransom and thats cuz Ransom was his "son son". Joey is Fabs "son son". Fab will embarrass him too like Saigon didand Royce didn't get a chance too.

pimp.gif

True but you said every track Fab has the upper hand which is false. But
laugh.gif
@ Fab on Family Reunion " Who you dudes?/Some broke N's who tryna getsome Youtube views" Early sublime? lol jk

Mood Muzik 2 > There is no competition.

and TINC is the BEST Gangsta Grillz IMO.
i never heard any of the mood muziks and dont plan to so im not even gonna dispute this

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Freck>both

what's your point
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Freck>both

what's your point
laugh.gif
to be honest i like Caine's verse out of all of them
ohwell.gif

Freck>both

what's your point
laugh.gif
No sir.

"Aint that his baby sis? get up in this mayb *@%!%!/before i pull this curtain start squirtin like baby piss"

"You playing games until the red lights on ya/ It's like the playstations off"

sick.gif

Mase didnt send a subliminal dude fired a shot straight at Fab on the I dont know joint with g-unit "i dont know why loon and fabby just wont say im they daddy"

Nahh my man...Fab been sendin subliminals at mase wayyy before that and much other rappers too that prolly go over most peoples heads....."OkayI'll rap a little faster, but do it really sound like I turned from a rapper to a pastor" - Ghetto Fabolous

TINC2 is going to sublimanly infested mixtape
pimp.gif

This is murdering ANYTHING LYRICALLY Fabolous has EVER done.
Every1 and there mama has heard this..i give to joe he did his thing and what..overall at the end of the day there is a reason why fab is wherehes at and where buddens is at...Fab for the win..im pretty sure if took a poll Fab will be the victor..better artist, lyrically, metaphorically..etc

Every1 and there mama has heard this..i give to joe he did his thing and what..overall at the end of the day there is a reason why fab is where hes at and where buddens is at...Fab for the win..im pretty sure if took a poll Fab will be the victor..better artist, lyrically, metaphorically..etc
Fab is where he is at cause he is better at making commercial tracks. Fab couldnt never in his life make some of the tracks joey make(storytelling tracks, deep tracks) , but joe could not make some of the tracks fab make (commercial, club, r and b tracks.)

It just all depend on what you wanna listen too. I really hope these dudes dont beef over a chick though. I mean fab acted like a bird straight up he dissedthis chick all day cause she said something bout his teeth. It aint like joe budden co-signed he said you starting trouble what was he supposed to do backhandher live on camera.

Originally Posted by devv

Big Dreams wrote:

Every1 and there mama has heard this..i give to joe he did his thing and what..overall at the end of the day there is a reason why fab is where
hes at and where buddens is at...Fab for the win..im pretty sure if took a poll Fab will be the victor..better artist, lyrically, metaphorically..etc
Fab is where he is at cause he is better at making commercial tracks. Fab couldnt never in his life make some of the tracks joey make(story telling tracks, deep tracks) , but joe could not make some of the tracks fab make (commercial, club, r and b tracks.)

It just all depend on what you wanna listen too. I really hope these dudes dont beef over a chick though. I mean fab acted like a bird straight up he dissed this chick all day cause she said something bout his teeth. It aint like joe budden co-signed he said you starting trouble what was he supposed to do backhand her live on camera.

Youre crazy if youre saying Fab is better than Budden lyrically... and yea fab is where hes at because of commercial records... but Dumb Out>>> anyfab song..... Just go listen to how Budden bodied fab on the family reunion joint.... and they both got verses on the 6 minutes beat and budden had a betterverse on that as well

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by devv

Big Dreams wrote:

Every1 and there mama has heard this..i give to joe he did his thing and what..overall at the end of the day there is a reason why fab is where
hes at and where buddens is at...Fab for the win..im pretty sure if took a poll Fab will be the victor..better artist, lyrically, metaphorically..etc
Fab is where he is at cause he is better at making commercial tracks. Fab couldnt never in his life make some of the tracks joey make(story telling tracks, deep tracks) , but joe could not make some of the tracks fab make (commercial, club, r and b tracks.)

It just all depend on what you wanna listen too. I really hope these dudes dont beef over a chick though. I mean fab acted like a bird straight up he dissed this chick all day cause she said something bout his teeth. It aint like joe budden co-signed he said you starting trouble what was he supposed to do backhand her live on camera.

Youre crazy if youre saying Fab is better than Budden lyrically... and yea fab is where hes at because of commercial records... but Dumb Out>>> any fab song..... Just go listen to how Budden bodied fab on the family reunion joint.... and they both got verses on the 6 minutes beat and budden had a better verse on that as well
Oh I think budden is better lyrically, I mean I'm more of a budden fan than a fab fan. But fab smashed his chick, and is more known, plus fabis just a witty as joe so I think it would be in budden intrest to squash. It seem like fab trying to bait joe though.

i never heard any of the mood muziks and dont plan to so im not even gonna dispute this
so if you haven't heard Joe's best material how can you say Fab is clearly better than him

Originally Posted by jmause3

so if you haven't heard Joe's best material how can you say Fab is clearly better than him
i've stated in earlier posts that im going on tracks they've been on together havent i?

lol lot of joey fans on NT..i guess its your own personal opinion..but come on, whos touching fab..this is 1 of many mix tapes that's a classic..i doubtthey gonna jump the gun and begin beffin cause of some E beef..but it would be good 4 the fans..Fab body this suicide track and homie taking it lightlol...well i guess its your on personal preference on who is better and who you listen to...

^ Fab is my dude and all that. But LYRICALLY????

You will NEVER hear Fabolous make a song like this.

You clearly have never heard a Joe Budden mixtape, or you are completely biased to say Fab is better LYRICALLY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom