February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

There are foamposite lites at outlet already ? Can someone confirm this ? And what stores carry them

wow nice price on those Rejuven8s..too bad after tax and shipping it would be close to $30 for me.

Damn...foam lites already hit outlets? I need to check in here more often.

Wow great deal on the royal foamdomes. Would have copped those with the quickess. Also the cinder am95s.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

There are foamposite lites at outlet already ? Can someone confirm this ? And what stores carry them
They did hit outlets. They are in two that I know of. They are at the Opry Mills outlet for $89.99. The number is (615)514-0204. They had somephone orders from Cali so I know some NTers definately copped. They had a FSR, but they are moving...not going to sell out soon, but may be out of some sizes.

Ontario Mills has some of the following:

Jordan Fusion 20 - Midnight Navy/ White-Silver: Hash wall (small sizes 7-9) $104
Jordan Fusion 20 Low FSR Dark cinder / varsity red with a mixture of leather / suede- $99
Jordan 2.5 FSR White and Black Cement- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Jordan Ol School II Black and Blue- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Air Rejuven8 FSR $29.99
Benni Swoosh $17.99

and other jordan shoes i.e. esterno and team shoes. They also had 20% off shirts and jackets. Also additional 20% off clearance items which ends today.

Originally Posted by Gxer2002

Ontario Mills has some of the following:

Jordan Fusion 20 - Midnight Navy/ White-Silver: Hash wall (small sizes 7-9) $104
Jordan Fusion 20 Low FSR Dark cinder / varsity red with a mixture of leather / suede- $99
Jordan 2.5 FSR White and Black Cement- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Jordan Ol School II Black and Blue- $79 (if i remember correctly)
Air Rejuven8 FSR $29.99
Benni Swoosh $17.99

and other jordan shoes i.e. esterno and team shoes. They also had 20% off shirts and jackets. Also additional 20% off clearance items which ends today.
they also had black/red true flights FSR - $89.99
all white zoom bb2 low FSR - $69.99
the esterno's was $79.99 i believe, FSR and had red/black and yellow/black cw

Originally Posted by typecast3

jeffersonville had them bw's up there but i dont thinkt hat is cosmetic defect is it? i thought the swoosh was supposed to be yellow cus its dope.

a couple premium AF1's. not familiar with forces but it was the cream/neon green pair with neon green laces 59.99 FSR,
It has to be a cosmetic defect because the area where the color is too random and off (not to mention its a VERY small amount)

Was the Air force 1s these???
10135_0.jpg

or
air-force-1-112-dj-clark-kent-01.jpg

or
5712_1.jpg

nordstrom rack might be worth dropping by if you're near one. found some kobe ii strengths in the olympic colorway for $49.90.

Ontario have Puerto Rico HD big sz (only two pairs) and some guy was looking at them and I saw a pair of China HD in a sz 13? on the hash. I did see some redbakins but only sz 7 and i think a 7.5 or 8 can't remember. Did not bother checking the price.

welcome to NT gxer2002. nice update!

i saw some random china HD at camarillo and ontario as well when i dropped by this weekend. size 10 were the size i saw at both location but only one of eachon the hash wall.

thanks joey for the card! i didnt pick up anything since there wasnt anything good this time around =( but i got my bro a pair of wildwoods and a hoody for thegf, so not too bad but not steals or anything as i hoped for....o wells. i got you next time joey, and im sure half of NT also hahaha

Originally Posted by purpleTc

hey dreslay

I think it could be these
nike-air-force-1-light-bone-volt-black-dl-1.JPG
Yes, these are at Jeffersonville, OH.
Also there is a decent selection of Nike luggage which I've never seen before. The largest bag was the nicest imo but it was still $109.99.
They also had a FSR of these:
317891-004.jpg

As well as these (perf leather toebox):
325018-101.jpg

Also of interest (at least to me): they had authentic NCAA sanctioned footballs, not the cheap ones, for $35 and a decent selection of magnigrip gloves.

Per my boy J -- Aurora IL update:

Grey/grey ZF 96s $49.99
Jordan 2.5s $89.99
Jordan True Flights blk/red & white/ purple $89.99

Coming back from the Hawks/Cavs game in Atlanta and stopped at the outlet in Calhoun Ga., and it had absolutely nothing it's the bottom of the barrell asfar as outlets go.
smh.gif

That was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back, it makes me want to drive to Pigeon Forge tomorrow and give everyone in there a kiss.
laugh.gif

I still need flight 96's and Penny 2's if anyone can help me out.
happy.gif

I need eggplants to be in outlets. when the royals hit they were $80. don't hold out ppl

Who racked up on the Friends & Family? Anyone take advantage of Nike Employee Appreciation

Could anyone who would be willing to grab me the black foam lites shoot me a pm. I appreciate it.

The only things that i copped for the Friends & Family were:

Live Strong Green/Yellow therma hoodie for 19 bucks
USA basketball shorts for 13 bucks
Air Max 180 Rebellions for my girl for 48 bucks..

There was nothin in the Woodbury commons nike outlet..i think i'ma venture to Long Island to shop at the outlets there next time..

Back
Top Bottom