Fellas, what are your thoughts on the friend zone?

Was talking to my homie the other day, he said he doesn't think the friend zone exists.  I think hes partially right, because if you exude enough confidence, anything could happen with a so called "friend".  I know I've had instances where this has proved true, I'm sure some other NT brethren have had the same happen to them.
Another thought I had was, do ya'll think it can be beneficial to just have a strictly girl "friend"... for me I have a friend who has a boyfriend and is the nicest, coolest girl around, we talk a lot, I know we're just friends, he knows we're just friend and not once gotten jealous about us being so cool. (which is a first lol) At the same time, I think this helps me out with other chicks, seeing me hanging out with an attractive female.  By some dumb female logic they think "oh she thinks hes cool, he must be cool" or something like that.... thoughts? discuss.

Spoiler [+]
YNS

Spoiler [+]
or are you???

edit: i failed so hard on that second spoiler the first time smh 
alien.gif
roll.gif

Was talking to my homie the other day, he said he doesn't think the friend zone exists.  I think hes partially right, because if you exude enough confidence, anything could happen with a so called "friend".  I know I've had instances where this has proved true, I'm sure some other NT brethren have had the same happen to them.
Another thought I had was, do ya'll think it can be beneficial to just have a strictly girl "friend"... for me I have a friend who has a boyfriend and is the nicest, coolest girl around, we talk a lot, I know we're just friends, he knows we're just friend and not once gotten jealous about us being so cool. (which is a first lol) At the same time, I think this helps me out with other chicks, seeing me hanging out with an attractive female.  By some dumb female logic they think "oh she thinks hes cool, he must be cool" or something like that.... thoughts? discuss.

Spoiler [+]
YNS

Spoiler [+]
or are you???

edit: i failed so hard on that second spoiler the first time smh 
alien.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, it's extremely easy to be in the "friend zone" if neither of you find each other attractive or anything, but it also helps
if both of you are in steady relationships. Lots of girls I'm friends with, I've pictured dating them at one time or another, cause
you really just never know. One day something might click between the both of you, then you're more than just friends.

Honestly, it's extremely easy to be in the "friend zone" if neither of you find each other attractive or anything, but it also helps
if both of you are in steady relationships. Lots of girls I'm friends with, I've pictured dating them at one time or another, cause
you really just never know. One day something might click between the both of you, then you're more than just friends.

friendzone is good... she can be your wingman!

there's nothing like a bad bish bringing you a bad bish or getting +%!*%! to buy her drinks for you

pimp.gif

there's nothing like a bad bish bringing you a bad bish or getting +%!*%! to buy her drinks for you

pimp.gif

the friend zone is what you make it, you can either use reverse psychology and friend zone her, start asking her for advice on other girls your talking to and just "treat her like a little sister" if you have a nice selection of females, friend zoning her back is a good way to go, treat it like a game and watch her all of a sudden get jelaous and insecure when you mention other females around her.

or you can just cut her loose completely and not waste time.

the friend zone is what you make it, you can either use reverse psychology and friend zone her, start asking her for advice on other girls your talking to and just "treat her like a little sister" if you have a nice selection of females, friend zoning her back is a good way to go, treat it like a game and watch her all of a sudden get jelaous and insecure when you mention other females around her.

or you can just cut her loose completely and not waste time.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

pimp.gif
so true...when i would go out w/one of my friends he would get so much love from girls i would randomly talk to...

i feel like the reverse works for girls too...

i swear i get so much more play when i'm out with my guy friends than a group of girls...

pimp.gif
so true...when i would go out w/one of my friends he would get so much love from girls i would randomly talk to...

i swear i get so much more play when i'm out with my guy friends than a group of girls...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif

so can i friendzone you?  
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

so can i friendzone you?  
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

so can i friendzone you?  
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

sure where we at tonight? long as it ain't Lux i'm down
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

so can i friendzone you?  
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

sure where we at tonight? long as it ain't Lux i'm down
laugh.gif

whhhaaaaaaaatttt lux is the SPOT... for hood n's ahahaha. joint is like cali in there if you are known of!

i think we down adams morgan tonight BUT its definitely gay pride weekend
30t6p3b.gif
. the good thing about that is i got some lezzies who have 2 hotel rooms for the night...

hit me on the twitta in my sig though

Back
Top Bottom