Fellas, what are your thoughts on the friend zone?

whhhaaaaaaaatttt lux is the SPOT... for hood n's ahahaha. joint is like cali in there if you are known of!

i think we down adams morgan tonight BUT its definitely gay pride weekend
30t6p3b.gif
. the good thing about that is i got some lezzies who have 2 hotel rooms for the night...

hit me on the twitta in my sig though

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

It can lead you to smashing her friends.
smile.gif
this for sure!!!
my man in college used to befriend all the fat girls he could find so they would speak highly of him to their bad friends which would lead to consummation... the logic/strategy is flawless. easy buns young

take heed my NT bredren 

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

It can lead you to smashing her friends.
smile.gif
this for sure!!!
my man in college used to befriend all the fat girls he could find so they would speak highly of him to their bad friends which would lead to consummation... the logic/strategy is flawless. easy buns young

take heed my NT bredren 

Have any of you ever met someone who actually liked being in the friend zone? Lot of lames in my school brag about being "just friends" like they're doing something special 
eyes.gif

Being friends with girls is cool though. They talk and know about other stuff that guys just don't do. I still have an inclination to attractive girls though

Have any of you ever met someone who actually liked being in the friend zone? Lot of lames in my school brag about being "just friends" like they're doing something special 
eyes.gif

Being friends with girls is cool though. They talk and know about other stuff that guys just don't do. I still have an inclination to attractive girls though

@ op and your homie, i can say thats partially true about that no such thing as friend zone stuff, had a chick she was a close 'friendzone' type we ended up hooking up here and there but didnt date. distance wasnt cuttin it for us. my current chick and i started off as friends too. but i never considered myself in whatchall call 'friendzone' its just whatever to me. the girl usually end up liking me first like first chick i mentioned for instance. she had a dude but i was her go to guy and i wouldnt mind it eventually she end up liking me.

@ op and your homie, i can say thats partially true about that no such thing as friend zone stuff, had a chick she was a close 'friendzone' type we ended up hooking up here and there but didnt date. distance wasnt cuttin it for us. my current chick and i started off as friends too. but i never considered myself in whatchall call 'friendzone' its just whatever to me. the girl usually end up liking me first like first chick i mentioned for instance. she had a dude but i was her go to guy and i wouldnt mind it eventually she end up liking me.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

friendzone is good... she can be your wingman!

there's nothing like a bad bish bringing you a bad bish or getting +%!*%! to buy her drinks for you

pimp.gif
so true...when i would go out w/one of my friends he would get so much love from girls i would randomly talk to...

i feel like the reverse works for girls too...

i swear i get so much more play when i'm out with my guy friends than a group of girls...
i was reading this, mad confused for a second... then realized you're a girl lol.... my bad g

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

friendzone is good... she can be your wingman!

there's nothing like a bad bish bringing you a bad bish or getting +%!*%! to buy her drinks for you

pimp.gif
so true...when i would go out w/one of my friends he would get so much love from girls i would randomly talk to...

i feel like the reverse works for girls too...

i swear i get so much more play when i'm out with my guy friends than a group of girls...
i was reading this, mad confused for a second... then realized you're a girl lol.... my bad g

If neither of you find each other attractive, it could work. 95% of my female friend who I thought was bad or thought I was bad, I smashed, or will smash
laugh.gif

If neither of you find each other attractive, it could work. 95% of my female friend who I thought was bad or thought I was bad, I smashed, or will smash
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom