FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Normally don’t wear kicks more than once a week but these things are so nice 👌🏽

773EAD58-88B0-4FC5-9980-23B1A0FE975B.jpeg

My friend told me to tell you you got the nicest legs on NT.

Said by my friend, not me.

I dont disagree though.

For the guys that 12s fit too tight.
Put on two pairs of socks, then put the jordan 12s back on and lace them. Grab a blow dryer on high heat and go over the sections that are tight 10-20 seconds making sure you don’t spend too much time in one spot. Do this for 3-5 minutes and take of one sock and put back on the shoe. The jordan 12 will cool down then form a 1-1 fit around your foot.

I do this when I am impatient and don’t want to break in shoes naturally
or just replace the insole.

they fit snug because nike used a poly insole instead of the normal flat ones they use for the 12.

1997 & 2022. The 97’s are the first pair of Jordan’s I’ve ever owned.
D67EA439-DE86-43B5-91ED-694C4418A4A7.jpeg

Nice. If only Nike had cut the white overlay on the toe properly, it could have been near perfection. I don't understand why they can't get obvious details like that right; makes the shoe look so much better/sleeker. Re-doing the Jordan 4 shape is a much larger undertaking; with these 12s we're just talking about the shape/height of one panel...and they would have SAVED money using less material....SMH.

The little detail of the tongue liner being tucked behind the tongue would have been something I would have liked to see. The jumpman placement makes up for that. Nearly perfect.

True that. At least it's black on black so not as noticeable as on 3s.

One of my SNKRS orders still says "we're working on your order". I don't recall Nike ever taking this long to ship. Not like I'm having a sneaker emergency, but that's pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom