FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Not yet. They're otw, they even initially said there might be delays with them going out.
That’s good. Im not about getting them first, just getting them. I actually broke out my Black/white Flight ‘89s for an appointment yesterday (I love those…and THOSE were ”bricks” as I managed to get 2 of 4 pairs on clearance)

Just got this email a few mins ago

1647351128675.png

That’s good. Im not about getting them first, just getting them. I actually broke out my Black/white Flight ‘89s for an appointment yesterday (I love those…and THOSE were ”bricks” as I managed to get 2 of 4 pairs on clearance)

Would love to get a pair of the OG black/grey colorway with nice materials and shape. Wonder if they'll retro at some point soon. The last run of flight '89s didn't include this OG colorway; I believe the black/white was the closest pair.

For the guys that 12s fit too tight.
Put on two pairs of socks, then put the jordan 12s back on and lace them. Grab a blow dryer on high heat and go over the sections that are tight 10-20 seconds making sure you don’t spend too much time in one spot. Do this for 3-5 minutes and take of one sock and put back on the shoe. The jordan 12 will cool down then form a 1-1 fit around your foot.

I do this when I am impatient and don’t want to break in shoes naturally

Put on two pairs of socks, then put the jordan 12s back on and lace them. Grab a blow dryer on high heat and go over the sections that are tight 10-20 seconds making sure you don’t spend too much time in one spot. Do this for 3-5 minutes and take of one sock and put back on the shoe. The jordan 12 will cool down then form a 1-1 fit around your foot.

I triple up on my socks, with the outer layer being a thick ski sock. Then I lace em up tight and wear them for 2-3 hours, or until my foot starts turning purple and gangrenous.

...4 or 5 days of that and the shoe fits fine.

Last edited:

had to do this with my X cleats, but un broken in cleats are a nightmare for your feet

Back
Top Bottom