FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

nike canceled my order
F5534353-3D1F-49ED-A3ED-2B81CAA1FF0D.png

Hey ..I struck out on every raffle and snkrs (like always) but got on offer up at like 10 am and there were Hella pairs I got 2 pairs for 250 each size 12 if you struck out they definitely are worth the 50 dollar tax

Tried these on last night again for like the 15th time :lol: and I think I'm sticking with 10.5. It's driving me nuts to have diff sizes for the same model but I'm pretty sure a sz 10 in these is a bit shorter than my Flu Games. Better safe than sorry with a foot binding pair of Playoffs.

A wise decision. If it's borderline, bigger will give you more flexibility. Your feet swell throughout the day, and as you age your feet flatten and more room will be better. And worse case you can wear thicker socks or even change the insole; lots of options. But going smaller you lose these options.

A wise decision. If it's borderline, bigger will give you more flexibility. Your feet swell throughout the day, and as you age your feet flatten and more room will be better. And worse case you can wear thicker socks or even change the insole; lots of options. But going smaller you lose these options.

Agreed. Part of why I kept trying them on is to see how they are after swelling/work all day. This is the only Jordan I can get to a 10 in so it's always been a mind f* lol. Guess I just have to play it by ear on every retro.

My Game Royals from 2019 are swimming in a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom