FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

nike canceled my order
F5534353-3D1F-49ED-A3ED-2B81CAA1FF0D.png
How? That's a first.

My Dad used to take me around to pick up shoes whenever I was younger. We both had a bunch of the 12's that dropped in 2003-2004. Which includes the Playoff 12's. It was only right to give him a pair of the latest retro.

That's love... Can really appreciate pics like this... This Is the sneaker culture core... What brung us to love shoes as we grew older. My mom wasn't fortunate enough to buy me Jay's back then. Only as I got older I was able to afford buying Jordan's. To have a parent that loved the culture as your pops is dope. Sharing that passion is timeless...💯💯

And you chose these? :lol: 🤷‍♂️

If I'm doubling up, it's something rarer that I can flex on people on the internet. Like unions, AMMs, OWs, etc
yes i chose these.. remember my cousin and uncle having them when i was a youth. was never able to afford them and theyve always been a top 3 for me. so i did what made me happy

and i dont really fancy collabs like union or ow.. soooo there be it

thank you for your concerns

yes i chose these.. remember my cousin and uncle having them when i was a youth. was never able to afford them and theyve always been a top 3 for me. so i did what made me happy

and i dont really fancy collabs like union or ow.. soooo there be it

thank you for your concerns

I figured it was for nostalgic purposes of course but don't lump me in with the hype.. :lol: I just think there are better numbered J's and better retros period including zero colalbs. All things equal, the shoe and colorway is worth it.. THIS retro is NOT.

If I'm doubling up, it's something rarer that I can flex on people on the internet. Like unions, AMMs, OWs, etc
The irony is that even doubling up on initial resell with those sneakers you mentioned when they 1st released would make those prices you paid an absolute STEAL nowadays.

I learned my lesson with not paying resell on OW1s and doubled up on AMM 3s at resell when they 1st dropped. Sure enough, they are worth far more than the $400 shipped I dropped on my pair.

just came back from the mall looking for an unclaimed pair. it was chaos. no luck.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal was there with his homie. was talking that mess bout "if you didnt get a pair you didnt try hard enough" being all disrespectful so I threw a rock at his dome his homie had to comfort him after

😂
Blurry pic cause it’s a screenshot from my vid on ig
35D4FBBE-4DDF-4D72-9BE0-C95482E909E1.jpeg
3A052520-F73A-4E4F-9B45-123604394ACA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom