FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

hangover game 12 still dope...
don't @ me....
FNqfs0wXoAQHhLn.jpeg

Reminds me of the shape of these recent Playoffs :nthat:

Nike still "preparing shipment" for one of my orders, and "working on it" for the other. Super slow for Nike in my experience; hope they don't cancel!

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of mine. I got them from Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker on release day via app reserve. And I got them with strictly gift cards thankfully.
IMG_5969.JPG
IMG_5971.JPG
IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5973.JPG
IMG_5974.JPG
IMG_5976.JPG

These are only the fourth pair of XII I've owned in my life. And these are the first XII I got since 2008.

I like how these came out. They resemble the original 1997 pair based on comparison photos I saw online.

I'm so glad I wasn't interested in the 2012 pair because they were crappy, especially with the unnecessary color tweaks on particular parts of those shoes.

56414F37-4E08-47A9-B7C2-C96522A83A24.jpeg

My pair from 2012 beat to hell. (Grass cutters now)

Story time the 2012 pair was the first pair I brought after getting my first engineering job after college. Making actual adult money for the first time my uncle told me to blow ur first check on whatever. So I got these and some other stuff and flew to Netherlands. (Worked for an airline).

I have been all over the world in them and two rec league seasons. And heck everything in between. These definitely got beat I to the earth. Now they just used for cutting grass. They will sunset until they fall apart 😂😂😂

Nike still "preparing shipment" for one of my orders, and "working on it" for the other. Super slow for Nike in my experience; hope they don't cancel!
Yeah. They sent me a Shipped notification and email yesterday saying the label was created 3/12 (Saturday night) yet UPS is still showing “Shipment ready for ups” and Nike is showing “preparing for Shipment” This isn’t the pair they want to **** me on.

Last edited:
Looking at my reps compared to yours, I think they do.

If there's no hype and no resell it ain't worth the double. You can quote me on it
No one is sweating your “reps” dude. You’ve been here 14 years…you’re bound to build that **** up. And **** hype and **** resell. We don’t know how long it’s going to be until these drop again. It’s good to have a backup if something happens to an OG retro…a black based retro that Mike won a chip in. Maybe he doesn’t want to spend that extra 200 in 2-3 years resale. And then again…maybe it’s none of your got damn business? *shrugs*

frank mucus frank mucus . So in order for a double up to be worth it, it has to be hyped and high resell? :lol: :lol: What if you just want two pairs solely because of what they may mean to you personally? Does that hold any value? Or does it just have to be about money and clout? I know things have changed over the years but buying shoes was not always viewed as a investment. Not trying to argue with you but some of us have a total different perspective towards these shoes. And their value.

FTL atc pair shipped today from Junction City KS, scheduled to arrive Thursday via FedEx which will complete the double up for retail. First FTL purchase in years. Now I'll have some points to work with to add headstarts, still probably won't make a difference though.

Looking at my reps compared to yours, I think they do.

If there's no hype and no resell it ain't worth the double. You can quote me on it
Since you want to play the rep thing (weird flex ) look at my post to rep ratio to yours. Anyways double up on what you like no matter what the value or hype is. Would have never thought an older user like yourself would say something foolish like that.

Back
Top Bottom