FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Also, won’t bother reading all that bs, but wasn’t there a thing where if you do a preorder for a pair that ends up not dropping they won’t refund your money or some **** like that :lol:? Like they make you use the money to preorder something else…
Lol yeah

Screenshot_20220107-222320.png

Business-minded policies, I get, but indiscriminately banning buyers for entitlements that would be offered practically anywhere else goes beyond the realms of business and greed into full-on stupidity.

Authenticity is moot. I couldn't see myself giving business to someone who devalues the very people responsible for his value to begin with.

What if dealing with them guaranteed you of getting remastered Concord XI’s from Jordan Brand with 23 on the back(properly done)?

😂😂😂 you found his weak spot.

Business-minded policies, I get, but indiscriminately banning buyers for entitlements that would be offered practically anywhere else goes beyond the realms of business and greed into full-on stupidity.

Authenticity is moot. I couldn't see myself giving business to someone who devalues the very people responsible for his value to begin with.
:lol:
I know you guys are joking but yeah, F that entire Zadeh business model. It doesn’t pass the smell test by any measure. And we have people in here saying adamantly Zedah deals in fakes but declining to expound on why or “blow up spots.”
Whatever. Frankly, I don’t care if it was guaranteed the shoes were legit. The behavior on Zadeh’s part is insulting to me.

HALLELUJAH!!! Hope the leather and shape are good.
I agree. I'm really hoping to see these coming back with decent quality. I did like the shape of the Royalty 12 maybe these joints will be the same shape but with way better leather quality. Jb always butchers the shoes that they should pay a little more respect too. Og colorways deserve way better attention. I'd pay extra for them. I pay resell on shoes that I really want in my collection. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

zadeh is essentially the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld

not gonna defend his behavior, but I am pretty sure most of his stuff is ending up on StockX and GOAT. dude sells bulk to most of his buyers. so if his products are reps, lot of people getting reps from StockX and GOAT. I've sold off several pairs that were purchased from him in the past. All passed "inspection".

No refund? Smells like you sign away the rights for them to cancel your order due to them underpricing themselves on the resale value. Nope, even if they were guaranteed real. Not that thirsty. Lots of my nostalgia was non jordan so lots of my grails are easily scooped when they release

With everything listed in that FAQ then real or fake product is far from the last issue I’d have with ordering from them…Even though they give themselves an out just in case you do manage to prove a pair you got from them is fake, which is absurd in and of itself…

The way I translate that stuff is, if I go on there and preorder a pair that comes out in October of 2022, I can’t get my money back if they don’t drop…Not only that, but I’d have wait until August of 2023 before I could move that preorder money to some other pair? AND if I pushed them into actually refunding my money, which seems like something they’re extremely unlikely to do, then they’d perma-ban any orders from my address forever? Never mind the ~he pads his stock with fakes~ debate, the fact that you lose your money regardless is indefensible…

The 2012 is not a playoff 12… That back tab writing in red amongst other things made it a different shoe. If those are a playoff 12 then that means those royalty joints are taxi’s. Close but no cigar.
I see what your saying. But how technical are we getting now? The Card 7s from 2005 and 2011 had switched colors. The Aqua from 2007 also. The 13 from 2011 would now be considered not the playoff/all star. The 2012 7 had some switched colors on the outsole as well. Those are just a few off the top of my head. We all know JB has played those stupid games for years doing those kind of things. All that preserve for the collector bs.

I see what your saying. But how technical are we getting now? The Card 7s from 2005 and 2011 had switched colors. The Aqua from 2007 also. The 13 from 2011 would now be considered not the playoff/all star. The 2012 7 had some switched colors on the outsole as well. Those are just a few off the top of my head. We all know JB has played those stupid games for years doing those kind of things. All that preserve for the collector bs.

Can you show some examples.. I'm not sure I peeped a few of these like the VII's.. I feel like a fraud :lol:

Can you show some examples.. I'm not sure I peeped a few of these like the VII's.. I feel like a fraud :lol:
Compare outsoles of the original 7s Cardinal and Charcoals to the most recent retros. The 23 tab on the Card 7 2005 is reversed to the 2011, which matches the original. On Aquas the yellow to red is flipped on the 2007 compared to the 93. Same goes with the playoff 13. The grey on originals are red on the retro. 2010 heel shank white red 13 is black, the recent retro grey, matching originals.

Last edited:
Never mind the ~he pads his stock with fakes~ debate, the fact that you lose your money regardless is indefensible…
But you literally don’t though 😂 it’s written in black and white and you just read it lol. Anyone who puts their $ in his hands for a rumored/speculation release knows exactly what they’re doing so it is what it is.

Y’all making stuff up and it’s funny. The amount of NTers that have bought from him X the number of pairs delivered are in the hundreds if not more, and not a single instance of a fake. Not one. K Kierris saying he “knows for a fact he sells reps” just means Kierris doesn’t know the meaning of the word “fact” lol. It takes forever to get your shoes which is basically the only down side and a legitimate reason to not deal with him if that matters to you.

Compare outsoles of the original 7s Cardinal and Charcoals to the most recent retros. The 23 tab on the Card 7 2005 is reversed to the 2011, which matches the original. On Aquas the yellow to red is flipped on the 2007 compared to the 93. Same goes with the playoff 13. The grey on originals are red on the retro. 2010 heel shank white red 13 is black, the recent retro grey, matching originals.
Olympic 6 with the 2012 retro?
OG charcoal 9 with the 2010 retro?

But you literally don’t though 😂 it’s written in black and white and you just read it lol. Anyone who puts their $ in his hands for a rumored/speculation release knows exactly what they’re doing so it is what it is.

Y’all making stuff up and it’s funny. The amount of NTers that have bought from him X the number of pairs delivered are in the hundreds if not more, and not a single instance of a fake. Not one. K Kierris saying he “knows for a fact he sells reps” just means Kierris doesn’t know the meaning of the word “fact” lol. It takes forever to get your shoes which is basically the only down side and a legitimate reason to not deal with him if that matters to you.
Im guessing you're Zadehkicks alias? Look fam do what you do, your reps are damn near identical to the real thing so I'm not knocking you. I wasn't trying to blow up your spot. Like I said I know for a fact you sell reps because of a mutual friend we both have who was working with you and also showed me how y'all process works. Again I'm not knocking you bruh, you can lie to these dudes but not me.

Im guessing you're Zadehkicks alias? Look fam do what you do, your reps are damn near identical to the real thing so I'm not knocking you. I wasn't trying to blow up your spot. Like I said I know for a fact you sell reps because of a mutual friend we both have who was working with you and also showed me how y'all process works. Again I'm not knocking you bruh, you can lie to these dudes but not me.
1641921602372.gif

I just wanna know why you're witholding this information ?
Yeah, K Kierris , you've already told us they're fakes. C'mon, man, we wanna hear the whole thing laid out. You'd be doing the community a massive solid by educating everyone, especially seeing how the fakes have gotten so good these days.

Back
Top Bottom