FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

First pair touched down! PHENOMENAL!

Attachments

• A43611D0-CC32-48F2-87C6-4FD5904E8CDE.jpeg
    A43611D0-CC32-48F2-87C6-4FD5904E8CDE.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 262C16E0-9F29-4D5C-B445-EF8D7FF0E5CD.jpeg
    262C16E0-9F29-4D5C-B445-EF8D7FF0E5CD.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 81E1F166-0A95-4FE8-826B-13B71C30D4A5.jpeg
    81E1F166-0A95-4FE8-826B-13B71C30D4A5.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 151
Im not waiting another 10 to get this shoe. If I have to pay some scrub that wants to sell these for a living then so be it. I dont like it, but there are some things I can get over. What I wont get over is missing out on a pair that def means more to me than to the seller itself. Nike and JB themselves do not value these like some of us do. This whole shoe thing has gotten shady. I wish I could stay to the retail or nothing thought, but I wish for the shoe itself more.

Why can’t y’all wait to pay resell after release date? Will prices shoot up crazy?
Just a guess, but I think those who have paid resell simply do not want to wait and deal with all the usual shenanigans from footsites, snkrs, etc. The price point on these is $210 and if you live in a state with a relatively high sales tax you are probably looking at $230+ , not to mention with all these pushbacks some folks would rather just pay the resell and get a guaranteed pair two weeks early and then try for another pair at retail on release day. This is my third favorite colorway of the silhouette so I do not mind waiting.

Depends on the fit. Some fit a tad bigger and you can do actual double insoles but if not I remove the insoles and have full length zoom insoles that are super thick. Those things make anything comfy.
This is what I normally do with retros that doesn’t have zoom cushioning, replace it with a different one. Never tried the double insoles tho.

I’ve heard and seen those full length zoom insoles online, but have never tried it. How’s that working out for you?

This is what I normally do with retros that doesn’t have zoom cushioning, replace it with a different one. Never tried the double insoles tho.

I’ve heard and seen those full length zoom insoles online, but have never tried it. How’s that working out for you?
I have two pair now (thought I lost one but found it right after I ordered another lol) and they are amazing. They make jordan 1s comfy for all day wear and that says a lot.

Why is everyone jumping off the bridge already? lol Didn't someone say there's plenty..

there's always plenty. :lol:

Years of L’s is catching up with people.

Also remember the devious income tax 11’s a few years ago.

We already seeing people say f money gummy my shoes. I expect this maybe another income tax shoe

To be fair the way things have been going with releases its not the “fear” its like likelihood of missing out LOMO

I get that, but it's all rooted in the "false" fear or likelihood of missing out at the desired price point. Call it what you want, but at this point, it's not a necessity, just strong want for sneakers. In all actuality, you're never really truly missing out. The shoes will always be there, the thing is, at what price are you willing to pay for them? I can easily go back and get stuff I missed, I just refuse to pay the price lol

Back
Top Bottom