FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Snkrs is a joke

Thank God I got through on Hibbert

omg-denzel-washington.gif

Got kicked back twice by SNKRS, tried a 3rd time.. while it was pending I Launched the Finishline app to see them sitting & I have $20 Status Rewards. I go back to the SNKRS app to see the “GOT EM” screen. Cancelled it & got them through Finishline with $20 off. 🤣

If these are crap leather or bad quality though they WILL be going right back to Finishline.
Dgaf.

I like this colorway & I took the L on Taxis. ☹️

I wouldn't have done that... FNL notorious for cancelling orders. Just saying...

I wouldn't have done that... FNL notorious for cancelling orders. Just saying...

^ it was a Gametime decision for me anyways, I woke up at 9:59am & thought, this must be a reminder lol so I copped. If they cancel they cancel lol.

Love to see NT eating... the way all releases should be!
Yessir!!

My only problem right now is, these might have to be returned if the quality is crap or my job Fires me, lmao. :rofl:

I did my job the way that they have been doing me & they can’t take it in return. They love to talk about policies & they are the ones that can’t uphold theirs. Then accused me of stealing when I DID NOT and they are the ones that stole so many of my 15 minute breaks. Like this company swears that they are right or perfect. I’m going back on Monday with all my uniforms in a bag ready to hand it to them if they fire me. Lol :rofl::rofl:

Can’t take it? Then you shouldn’t have done me like that. Plain & simple :rofl:The door swings both ways.

Last edited:
It drives me nuts when people say these were easy. I was on SNKRS the second they released, did an incognito window and did SNKRS on another account right away, FTL, Dicks, and NBA Store and every single one failed. I refreshed each frequently for about an hour. I'm done. This is so frustrating.

Wow! I wonder what algorithms they use to determine who gets to purchase cause it most definitely ain't FCFS

I'm on ready to purchase at 10am, submit everything in less than 30 second only to get an L after pending for an hour

Other folks log in 2-10 mins late and get the W?

Wtf is going on with this app?!

Wow! I wonder what algorithms they use to determine who gets to purchase cause it most definitely ain't FCFS

I'm on ready to purchase at 10am, submit everything in less than 30 second only to get an L after pending for an hour

Other folks log in 2-10 mins late and get the W?

Wtf is going on with this app?!
What size do you wear? I wear a sz 12 and it seems like every release is much harder for me and bigger sizes in general.

I got a payment info error even though my payment info is correct, did this happen to anyone? Sucksss I would have gotten it, I feel.

wow got in line on Snkrs at 7am, went back to sleep, woke up at 715 to check, said payment error (?) switched to apple pay got back in line and copped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom