FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

Granted, I didn’t end up keeping my ‘12 playoffs or taxi’s because they just ran too big so ended up selling. But it’s interesting hearing all the talk about the white outsoles on the playoffs. Whereas I see the playoffs as basically an all black shoe and taxis as being too white and hard to keep clean. Guess I’ll see what it’s all about. Been waiting a while to finally get another pair of playoffs.

called around to see if my size was available and it pretty much wasn't, I'm a size 9 but get a 9.5 because my feet are flat. These actually are fire, though. If they don't restock, I'm cool on them, but if they do, I'll cop.

Cherry and taxi nxt pls :smile:

IMG-0244.jpg

My OG Taxi's outlasted my 03 or 04 (whatever it was) Flu games. Hell, my OG Taxis outlasted those black and blue suede joints. Don't even remember what year those were. Those early retros were more comfy, no doubt...
Placing OGs over 04s in regards to what? 04s had comfort beyond any XIIs ever had or will ever have again.

This is a retro box, but did they not come in this box too? I coulda swore the Space Jams did also. I could be wrong. Too much weed ago 😐

D7C18D55-AE61-44F8-9DC2-5CCBED206814.jpeg

Yeah, both came in that box.
Not sure we’re talking about the same thing. All I meant was, the OG 12s came in the brown box with a swoosh on the lid, not a Jumpman on the lid. I wasn’t talking about any retros. Face box came years after the OG 12s.

rainking rainking How many Cherry 12s you gonna cop?
Actually I’ll probably only buy one, if and when they ever return. It won’t be anywhere near a potential daily-wear shoe for me, and the red sole doesn’t yellow. I’m trying to knock off my multiple nonsense unless it’s a shoe I can see myself making a daily wear for months at a time.

Back
Top Bottom