FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

There’s a cut between when he takes off and when he finishes the dunk. That tells me he didn’t actually do it.

I forget who it is but I swear I’ve read where a commercial director from the era said they often lowered the rims a foot for shooting dunks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he dunked from the line but on a 9-foot rim. Seems plausible.

I forget who it is but I swear I’ve read where a commercial director from the era said they often lowered the rims a foot for shooting dunks. Wouldn’t be surprised if he dunked from the line but on a 9-foot rim. Seems plausible.
Yea maybe. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if it was a 9ft rim. Also wouldn’t be surprised if he jumped from further in and did it on a 9ft rim lol.

Nike out here playing games. No way I'm going door to door asking if they have my package smh

Screenshot_20220719-112403_Edge.jpg

Ive done it before in my apartment building.. It was no fun but probably easier than a neighborhood full of houses. Hope they show up; my Mitchell and Ness order got jacked and I'm still trying to get my money back or a refund from them. At least Nike will refund you on the spot if there's no product without issues.

Let that second pair go to a church brother for retail

Lord, give me a blessings for those Chicago 1s

Back
Top Bottom