five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

The only reason why the 5Guys beat em is because it's more common.

Unlike IN & OUT which is only in CA & LV
I's in AZ too
ohwell.gif

Fatburger is
pimp.gif
though
anyway, we seem like fat +%$$+ with one of these threads every few months

ive had both...5 guys is good but in & out is better. simple, tastes good, and cheaper....

ive had both...5 guys is good but in & out is better. simple, tastes good, and cheaper....

i also had both and in and out is better than 5 guys. For the people that says 5 guys is better, PLEASE tell me a combination of topping that is so good that it is better than an in and out burger. I have been there twice and both times have been disappointed. Don't even know why people even gassed up about this restaurant. The burger is greasy, the buns is beyond crap, the beef has no taste, and after you take one bite, the whole burger disassembles and it gets sloppy.

i also had both and in and out is better than 5 guys. For the people that says 5 guys is better, PLEASE tell me a combination of topping that is so good that it is better than an in and out burger. I have been there twice and both times have been disappointed. Don't even know why people even gassed up about this restaurant. The burger is greasy, the buns is beyond crap, the beef has no taste, and after you take one bite, the whole burger disassembles and it gets sloppy.

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

5 guys: burger, fries and a drink = $11
In n out - burger fries and a drink = $6

if i am paying $11, i dont want something that taste like carls jr....

in n out > 5 guys

cali > east coast
everything u said here is true but the part about in n out being better

5 guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ill pay money for good food

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

5 guys: burger, fries and a drink = $11
In n out - burger fries and a drink = $6

if i am paying $11, i dont want something that taste like carls jr....

in n out > 5 guys

cali > east coast
everything u said here is true but the part about in n out being better

5 guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ill pay money for good food

5 guys reminds me of wendys.. it's good.. but not on in-n-out level.. and the prices they charge.. Child Please!!

5 guys reminds me of wendys.. it's good.. but not on in-n-out level.. and the prices they charge.. Child Please!!

Carl's Jr. is aight
In-N-Out Burger is bomb!
I still need to try Five Guy's though, they just opened one up here.

Carl's Jr. is aight
In-N-Out Burger is bomb!
I still need to try Five Guy's though, they just opened one up here.

Back
Top Bottom