five guys > in-n-out according to zagat

We have 5 Guys here in Cali.

BTW...i've tried both. And In N' Out > 5 Guys.

The only advantage of 5 Guys is that they have more toppings. But the burgers in In N Out are far better than 5 Guys.

The end of the day...everyone knows CA > NY...except the ignorant people from NY (who has never been to CA)

We have 5 Guys here in Cali.

BTW...i've tried both. And In N' Out > 5 Guys.

The only advantage of 5 Guys is that they have more toppings. But the burgers in In N Out are far better than 5 Guys.

The end of the day...everyone knows CA > NY...except the ignorant people from NY (who has never been to CA)

yeah but my tastebuds don't even have 5 Guys in the top 25, soooo this survey means nothing to me.

-The Juice

yeah but my tastebuds don't even have 5 Guys in the top 25, soooo this survey means nothing to me.

-The Juice

I've tried both...In-N-Out is better, especially in value. The 5 Guys burger is pretty good but it's greasy. The In-N-Out burger is simple, and always gets the job done.

The fries are better at Five Guys, but they need a smaller size for them.

I've tried both...In-N-Out is better, especially in value. The 5 Guys burger is pretty good but it's greasy. The In-N-Out burger is simple, and always gets the job done.

The fries are better at Five Guys, but they need a smaller size for them.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by ALDY

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

The only reason why the 5Guys beat em is because it's more common.

Unlike IN & OUT which is only in CA & LV
So if IN & OUT had better food then they'd have more franchises (like 5Guys)?  

No.  I've been to many In-N-Outs all over CA, at all times of day and night, and never seen one that wasn't busy.  That tells me that they could have more franchises if they wanted to.  Expansion beyond the West Coast probably just isn't part of their business plan. 

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

No.  I've been to many In-N-Outs all over CA, at all times of day and night, and never seen one that wasn't busy.  That tells me that they could have more franchises if they wanted to.  Expansion beyond the West Coast probably just isn't part of their business plan. 

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

In-N-Out's beef in their burgers aren't frozen same with i believe their potatoes and produce, 
if they were to expand into other States besides CA, NV, Utah and Arizona They would have trouble transporting their ingredients so that they aren't frozen.

a move farther north and east would not let them have tomatoes, lettuce Etc. year-round also. 

unless they want to fly their produce/beef east they have to move down into Texas, states in that area.

In-N-Out > Five Guys 

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

In-N-Out's beef in their burgers aren't frozen same with i believe their potatoes and produce, 
if they were to expand into other States besides CA, NV, Utah and Arizona They would have trouble transporting their ingredients so that they aren't frozen.

a move farther north and east would not let them have tomatoes, lettuce Etc. year-round also. 

unless they want to fly their produce/beef east they have to move down into Texas, states in that area.

In-N-Out > Five Guys 

mwxje1.jpg
  > ALL

smh.gif
Oh look it's THIS thread again.
The burgers I cook with a magnifying glass >>>>*

smh.gif
Oh look it's THIS thread again.
The burgers I cook with a magnifying glass >>>>*

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Survey is skewed. Five Guys is all over the US, therefore it would get more votes than a regional joint like In N Out. Ask anyone who's had both, the majority will prefer In N Out.
Nice try

agreed. had both.  in-n-out > 5 guys

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Survey is skewed. Five Guys is all over the US, therefore it would get more votes than a regional joint like In N Out. Ask anyone who's had both, the majority will prefer In N Out.
Nice try

agreed. had both.  in-n-out > 5 guys

^

C'mon Carls Jr.?

IN & OUT >

I's in AZ too
ohwell.gif

Fatburger is
pimp.gif
though
anyway, we seem like fat +%$$+ with one of these threads every few months

Back
Top Bottom