flight club

Originally Posted by myevo8u

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^i'd rather pay double retail for these XV's then pay you for an invite
hmmmm...that's smart
laugh.gif

I finally got plugged for an invite by my boy babyboy....ne ways....I have two invites to give out....

First two people to pm will get them...and they're free I'm not one of these lames charging.

I have 1 invitation. PM with your name and email and i got you(first come, first serve).

anyone having trouble logging on to flight club? its telling me to add the invite code again...any inputs on whats going on? tenx

mine was tellin me the same thing - i had to call the nike customer service to get it straightened out. by the way...what time is the store stuppose to open? Ithought midnight....anyone know anything?

i spoke with customer service, they cant do anything about it, so the flight club code that i used earlier is no good anymore, they told me i needed to getanother flight club invite. does anybody have an extra flight club invite...tenx

i have two invites. i will give it to the one that can post a picture of a supra '98 twin turbo in black. and for the second invite i want a pic of whitesupra 98' twin t.---- its a test. and i will give it to the winners i promise... dont pm me just post it on this thread. ill be waiting

damn me... im an idiot.

that is not black bro. but good for the effort. ill email you the invite. give me your full name and email.

still got 1 invite left... white supra now.

I dont think it's gonna open untill it hits 12 in cali so that way it will be fair to everyone anyone els think this.

Back
Top Bottom