Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article200867469.html

the people quoted in the article are evil, straight up.

Ellie Wooten, another board member, said she attended the crab feed and was aware of the AR-15 raffle but didn’t have an opinion on it.“I really didn’t think too much about it,” Wooten said. “I'm a life member of the NRA (National Rifle Association). I know what is bringing it all on, the school shooting in Florida. Some people relate to that.”

:stoneface:

Smh nothing can be done bro. If we turn our schools into fort Knox, shooters will find another area, eg concert, movie theater, mall etc.

THIS SAME RHETORIC WILL BE REPEATED BY POLITICIANS UNTIL THE END OF TIME :lol:

again, I'm obviously not the type to pull the race card but this matter isn't getting the attention nor action it deserves because it's mainly white men that do it and most importantly, it involves their beloved guns, so it will get swept under the rug every time. Quote me on this.

Wash , rinse, repeat. The spirit of slain native Americans are probably looking down and laughing at the calamity that's taking place in this great land.
The evil tools are here and ANYONE that's able to save up/ steal enough money has access to a killing machine.

I dont understand why people think only white people, country people, people from the south, trump supporters have guns and want to fight for that.

A lot of you cats live/or surrounded by cry baby liberals and think gun control will solve the issue. They cant even solve the drug issue in this country and you think gun control will?

Im all for reevaluating the gun laws, i dont want mentally ill people being able to purchase guns.

But when yall cry and cry and hashtag your crys.....cmon.

Half of yall never shot a gun, some of yall have a d dont like he power behind it, and the rest, yall too weak to understand how it protects our community.

Just talked to me female friend that's a 3rd grade teacher and asked her how she felt about being armed at school (she owns a gun herself), her response was 'baby i am not about to be in there shooting at anybody' :lol: at the thought of her in there holed up like call of duty or something, peeking around the corner. It's truly comical expecting teachers to resort to that. Imagine the older female teachers going Rambo with their knitted sweaters and white hair. If they expect them to teach AND potentially take a life, they've GOT to be paid more. As mentioned, giving all teachers guns would be a horrible idea. They would either shoot a student or themselves.

And then what would we do about college campuses where you basically have to walk building to building? How can you form an airtight plan to protect that? We as humans have several vulnerabilities that, under ideal circumstances, shouldn't be compromised.

Just watched trumps speech addressing the issue and it's just comical to me how much this country throws around the word prayer and God bless this and that. Like what is that actually doing. I used to be VERY religious. I still have lots of convictions, ie there are lots of things that i wouldn't feel comfortable doing just bc i feel it's immoral. I'm just so lost and confused now when it comes to that stuff. The most wicked people excel in this country.

Last edited:
I dont understand why people think only white people, country people, people from the south, trump supporters have guns and want to fight for that.

A lot of you cats live/or surrounded by cry baby liberals and think gun control will solve the issue. They cant even solve the drug issue in this country and you think gun control will?

Im all for reevaluating the gun laws, i dont want mentally ill people being able to purchase guns.

Half of yall never shot a gun, some of yall have a d dont like he power behind it, and the rest, yall too weak to understand how it protects our community.

So much nonsense in here, I don't even know where to start.

The "Nothing can be done to fix the gun violence" line of thinking is weak.

Pro-gun folks stay gaslighting people with examples of shooters getting killed by citizens, while omitting that said shooters caused dozens of wounded and dead before getting neutralized. You want us to focus on some dummy "hero" instead of the hundreds of lives lost and traumatized, and you call that "protecting the community."

The real crybabies are those who rely on character attacks to hide the fact they have no good reason to defend their position and hope that nobody notices. That's what's weak.

And then what would we do about college campuses where you basically have to walk building to building? How can you form an airtight plan to protect that? We as humans have several vulnerabilities that, under ideal circumstances, shouldn't be compromised.

School tuition is about to go up for the mandatory bulletproof vests.

Mandatory metal detectors outside everyone's home? That's clearly the only way to be safe in the Land of the FreeTM.

THE VAST MAJORITY ARE IN FACT WHITE, REDNECKS, RACIST SOUTHERNERS...that is a fact, if this was an even playing field as far as armed civilians, there wouldn’t be as much opposition to gun reform, guns generally speaking is what keeps white supremacists feeling courageous, because that’s what put their ancestors on top...that’s how they took over native-American lands and massacred thousands while all they had was Tomahawks and now and arrows to defend themselves, these colonizers were blasting them with muskets...GUNS/GUNPOWDER ARE A SIGN OF WHITE SUPREMACY HISTORICALLY IN AMERICA, without it slavery wouldn’t had lasted as log as it did and native Americans would have had a field day with the colonizers...is no surprise most who are throwing a tantrum at the thought of their assault rifles being taken are white, chances are they are racist too, reason why it has been said already, we want gun reform? As a minority, exercise your right to bare arms, legally arm yourself and march by the hundreds through these white neighborhoods, show them the second ammendment doesn’t only belong to them and I guarantee you they’ll open up to gun reform, because they will no longer feel in control, I swear these cats have the biggest inferiority complex of all people.

A16DF21F-A667-45DB-9D1F-C146E7A78E50.jpeg

Going to respond to this in a way I think you’d be able to understand. I went ahead and took out all the worthless nonsense for you. Underneath all your emotions and compensation you actually just agreed with everything you claim to be against.

I dont understand why people think only white people, country people, people from the south, trump supporters have guns and want to fight

Or we think that doing something is better than doing nothing.

I'd rather they enact legislation and fail, as opposed to sitting on their hands and predict a negative outcome while the same s**t happens on weekly basis.

Didn't read through the entire thread, just got a quick word.
I grew up in Memphis getting treated like a criminal from 5th grade n up. Had to walk through metal detectors to get in the school. Even the schools in the area that didn't have metal detectors never had a gun problem and they still haven't today. If they put as much effort into protecting these other areas as they dopolicing these low income black schools maybe things would be a little different.

I see on the news survivors and their parents from florida saying they never want to see this again but i’m wondering if there will be one this week. We average 300 something a year. Last week and this week already had students on social media saying they would shoot up their schools.

Didn't read through the entire thread, just got a quick word.
I grew up in Memphis getting treated like a criminal from 5th grade n up. Had to walk through metal detectors to get in the school. Even the schools in the area that didn't have metal detectors never had a gun problem and they still haven't today. If they put as much effort into protecting these other areas as they dopolicing these low income black schools maybe things would be a little different.

QFT

Fox news will say we need to get rid of bathrooms. Or have armed restroom attendants that hand you paper towels and expect tips.

Yeah I think that’s the only way to bring reform, gun owning is considered a white mans privilege by far, the 2nd amendment wasn’t written with minorities in mind, it was written for colonizers that took over land that wasn’t theirs and slave owners to keep their slaves in check...like someone earlier stated, guns are the symbol of white supremacy, however the law can’t descriminate in today’s society, at least NOT blatantly, but white people are still fragile and they won’t be cool with Armed black men and other minorities like Middle easterners with all the Islamophobia going around...that **** would drive these pro-gun, white conservatives NUTS and their hand will be forced by their inherit racism.

For real!

again, I'm obviously not the type to pull the race card but this matter isn't getting the attention nor action it deserves because it's mainly white men that do it and most importantly, it involves their beloved guns, so it will get swept under the rug every time. Quote me on this.

Definitely. After 9/11 this country came up with all sorts of narratives so redneck white dudes and ignorant minorities could legally fulfill their anti Muslim/Middle Eastern murder and revenge fantasies. They won't dare go after their own with the same energy though.

How many Middle Eastern, Latino, African American, and Asian people are going around committing mass murders? Obviously there have been a few throughout history, but 9 times out of 10, it's a deranged white person.

Watch the usual self-hating suspects come in with "*cough* Chicago *cough*" without properly reading and understanding what I just asked

Last edited:
Why ban the bump stops now, wouldn't that have been the move after Vegas shooting, either way, at least it is a move in a direction.

Echoing what everyone has said so far, isn't it funny how minorities are clamouring to their rights to own guns because they have much bigger issues to deal with.

Why ban the bump stops now, wouldn't that have been the move after Vegas shooting, either way, at least it is a move in a direction.

His way of “look I’m compromising” FOH....the issue is getting out of hand and they have to do some sort of damage control, so lettuce address the Vegas shooting NOW....hope the American people and these Florida survivors don’t let off on the pressure

End of the day we are all emotional creatures with the capability of snapping under pressure or anger, especially with some of the stressors that people deal with nowadays. A handheld item intended to harm/kill is not something that humans need. But whatever.

His way of “look I’m compromising” FOH....the issue is getting out of hand and they have to do some sort of damage control, so lettuce address the Vegas shooting NOW....hope the American people and these Florida survivors don’t let off on the pressure

I agree with everything you said Steezus. That was the first thing I thought when I saw the ****, I was like "wasn't the bump stop **** affiliated with Vegas, how is it even relevant now?" But I guess any sort of movement is better than none. But I still don't see how it helps this particular situation.

Guys guys it’s finally over! It was the bumpstops the whole time! That was the problem! Not the gun! It’s the small add-on you put on the back that does all the killing. We’re all good now!

Has all logic gone out the window for the sake of catering to white christian males? If weed was a “white thing” it would be legal everywhere. We all know the white drug of choice is pain killers and beer. Both fully legal and looked at as an “illness” when abused.

Cmon. Let’s also not ban crack, let’s just ban pipes.

Back
Top Bottom