Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

There is no solution because there is no problem.
These are instances....wait let me rephrase....
I believe they are instances.
The coverage a shooting gets can be likened to the thrill one gets when they roast someone on Twitter/IG and get hundreds/thousands of likes/retweets.
Try and ban guns or arm teachers? Won't help. Kids will build guns or shoot teachers. Build bombs.

Are mass shootings a problem, yes.
But to approach these instances as of they are problems with a solution such as banning Guns or arming teachers, is a circle jerk.

Nobody wants to admit the true problem.
If there is one.

Tornados are going to ravish my State for generations to come. They are instances.

Can we ban tornados? No more than we can ban Guns or arm teachers and call it the solution.

Yes there is a problem. It's our violent culture and fascination with physically harming one another compared to other developed, civilized nations.

Until that's figured out (it won't be until our politicians have some sort of epiphany), we need to compartmentalize and at least attempt to address the smaller issues like mental health and gun control. Inaction is the more telling than acting and failing.

Yes there is a problem. It's our violent culture and fascination with physically harming one another compared to other developed, civilized nations.

Until that's figured out (it won't be until our politicians have some sort of epiphany), we need to compartmentalize and at least attempt to address the smaller issues like mental health and gun control. Inaction is the more telling than acting and failing.
I mean, this all sounds good.
IN a perfect World.
Instituting Mental Health programs, ok where do you start with that and how does one qualify for that program, without enabling more dependants?
I feel like "we need..." is so similar to "thoughts and prayers"
It's forgone.........and we POUR GASOLINE on the issue once it is surfaced, with our News Coverage.
We empower the shooter with FAME.
Fame, it's a dirty drug.
It's just a ****** World mate. It's us. WE, are the problem.
I don't see anybody signing up for eradication of the Human Race, so that we can start all over....

I'm just saying, banning Guns seems so trivial.
Arming Teachers seems so trivial.
We don't know what to do, so we will talk it through.........
I don't think anything can be done, we are f'ed.
Grim, I know.
It's perplexing.

I think this shooting actually happened. The footage in the school looked too real. Sandy hook on the other hand, joint seemed fishy. I haven't ruled out crisis actors for that; YouTube the videos. Don't know what false flag is.

#shutupandmakephonerings

Tornados are going to ravish my State for generations to come. They are instances.

Can we ban tornados? No more than we can ban Guns or arm teachers and call it the solution.

what?

I wish as many people would organize and march as that women's march.

The US might not be able to ban all guns, but banning assault rifles is a step in the right direction.

SURELY MILLIONS of people marching in Washington would put pressure on the government

The US might not be able to ban all guns, but banning assault rifles is a step in the right direction.

SURELY MILLIONS of people marching in Washington would put pressure on the government

assault rifles (that are capable of automatic fire) are technically already banned

Faux news will probably say ban kids from schools before we ban guns....smh
:rofl: the truth in this statement is so real. Either that or they'll rather have every kid with a gun before they ban guns. Funny but sad at the same time.

Some dude on Faux legit said train kids in hand to hand combat...lulz WUT!?

I mean is cool to teach kids self defense, but not under the premise that they need to be prepared to fight off a lunatic with an assault rifle....lol

A little too ironic
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.17.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.18.54 PM.png

You can't have knives, "Hey guys, want some knives?"
Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.21.45 PM.png

Seriously though if he would've gotten that $800K he would've been knee deep in some (0) and would've ended up killing people later Probably

Honestly though:

#1 warning sign is "Torturing" animals...
you ever see that shiiiii you better know that person needs an *** beating

Last edited:
The coverage a shooting gets can be likened to the thrill one gets when they roast someone on Twitter/IG and get hundreds/thousands of likes/retweets.
Try and ban guns or arm teachers? Won't help. Kids will build guns or shoot teachers. Build bombs.

But to approach these instances as of they are problems with a solution such as banning Guns or arming teachers, is a circle jerk.

If there is one.

This is hands down the dumbest thing posted on here and mind you we’ve had the NT village idiots already run through here. Impressive

This is hands down the dumbest thing posted on here and mind you we’ve had the NT village idiots already run through here. Impressive

Seriously amazing the lack of logic some people lack. Comparing tornados to gun ownersihp.

The point is to make it harder to buy a gun. Violence will never go away, but obstacles to violence can be increased with effort. In no country should it be easier to get a drivers license than a ******* gun.

I think this shooting actually happened. The footage in the school looked too real. Sandy hook on the other hand, joint seemed fishy. I haven't ruled out crisis actors for that; YouTube the videos. Don't know what false flag is.

My brother in law's sister was one of the teacher's killed there and I assure you it's 1000% real. No actors involved, fam.

If there is one.

dude ****... to compare a school shooting to a natural disaster is asinine to say the least

If there is one.

Pls stick to the Netflix and NBA threads. Thx.

If there is one.

Marching won’t be enough. They need to riot like what happened after the eagles won the super bowl. Tear capitol hill and washington apart.

Back
Top Bottom