. You have gun alternatives
. Limit the possibilities of future shootings by however much

For gun;
. But I like them
. It’s an inconvience
. I don’t think it will help anyway
. It’s too late so why do anything?
. How else can I protect myself?
. It my right via the constitution (even though we ALL know the way it is written in the constitution does not say have guns just for fun)

Anything I’m missing?

Just read a long debate on my FB TL and one person said im all for allowing teachers with guns in the school :smh:

than went on to say we should have more mental research in background checks.

Funny thing is Trump did this in 2017 and now he is eating his own words too

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ng-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-n727221

I also find it crazy you can find so many tweets this imbecile made before he became president now contradicting himself.

Bruh

Trump is terrible. So is that Dana chick from the nra. Add in the ceo who was saying teachers need to be armed

They all care about blood money man. This is really sad

Oh, I did leave out an important 2 pro gun arguments

1. But what about _________ (insert anything you can think of that has nothing to do with the subject)????

2. If you don’t know everything about guns like I
do (literally 1hr of google and YouTube watching) then you just can’t say anything.

Last edited:
Well this “debate” has really come to a hault.
Against guns;
I am
For gun;
(Fingers in my ears going lalalalala not listening)
Anything I’m missing?
You Pretty much missed the whole debate.
Other than that, looks like you've covered it all.

This isn’t ****ing Demolition Man

You need to take away peoples capabilities to KILL EACH OTHER WITH SOMETHING DESIGNED ONLY TO DO THAT

take away capabilities? knee jerk reaction. let me corner u real quick. are u advocating for taking away all guns, or just rifles. answer that plainly please.

Yea, not sure why PART of the conversation isn't, "Metal Detectors need to be in all schools."

THAT would decrease school shootings at a more guaranteed rate than ANYTHING else.

no it wouldnt. cuz metal detectors dont just detect guns. their school, for God knows what reason, has over 3000 students. imagine having to screen 3000 students 1 by 1 every day all day. and as soon as their phone or laptop or compass or ruler goes off.... they have to stop and empty their bag? no sir. not practical AT ALL

Ya you left out
"Don't call it an assault rifle."
"But handguns cause more deaths."
"You don't understand guns."
"Shooting guns is fun, you should try it.
"It would hurt the economy."
"But Virginia Tech used handguns."

cuz none of these are true? yall make some impressively stupid points in here.

cuz none of these are true? yall make some impressively stupid points in here.
The point is you pro gun nuts are literally trying to find every excuse to not proceed with gun control or banning semi automatic rifles, instead of doing what needs to be done for the greater good.

If laws pass and people find loopholes and adjust, more laws can be passed. That's how laws work.

no it wouldnt. cuz metal detectors dont just detect guns. their school, for God knows what reason, has over 3000 students. imagine having to screen 3000 students 1 by 1 every day all day. and as soon as their phone or laptop or compass or ruler goes off.... they have to stop and empty their bag? no sir. not practical AT ALL
They can find a way to make it happen.

Schools in the hood do it daily and we see how often school shooting happen there.

Not sure why it is such a far fetched idea when it is LITERALLY done by schools DAULY

The point is you pro gun nuts are literally trying to find every excuse to not proceed with gun control or banning semi automatic rifles, instead of doing what needs to be done for the greater good.

If laws pass and people find loopholes and adjust, more laws can be passed. That's how laws work.

Dude should've just said "thoughts and prayers" and kept it moving.

im a pro gun nut? ive literally offered the MOST solutions in this entire thread. and ive plainly stated ten times now that strict control and harsh punishment are the way to go. ive explained the MOST about guns and why your emotional theories wont work. but you heard none of it, which is why you and people like you wont succeed. you think you can fight a war with emotion and ignorance.

thoughts and prayers? so im a thoughts and prayers guy solely cuz i own guns? word? like.. look at yourselves. im a black anti-nra, pro-gun control, pro-reform, south florida native, and democrat. and cuz u dont like what i have to say... im lumped into the "thoughts and prayers" group. k.

They can find a way to make it happen.

Schools in the hood do it daily and we see how often school shooting happen there.

Not sure why it is such a far fetched idea when it is LITERALLY done by schools DAULY

... dont make me say why there are no school shootings in the hood. and me and u both know its not the metal detectors. cmon fam.......

.... cmon.

....really.

...dont make me do it.

Just admit you want your guns and you don't care what happens to anyone else

i have 2 police officers, and 5 teachers in my immediate family, including my mother, both sisters, and me AND my wife substitute teach here and there. please dont try to make me seem like im some careless dolt. i just deal with facts and not emotions. i want the reform and control to actually pass. yall want to use catchphrases and sarcasm to win a battle against the constitution. its not me thats crazy.

im a pro gun nut? ive literally offered the MOST solutions in this entire thread. and ive plainly stated ten times now that strict control and harsh punishment are the way to go. ive explained the MOST about guns and why your emotional theories wont work. but you heard none of it, which is why you and people like you wont succeed. you think you can fight a war with emotion and ignorance.

thoughts and prayers? so im a thoughts and prayers guy solely cuz i own guns? word? like.. look at yourselves. im a black anti-nra, pro-gun control, pro-reform, south florida native, and democrat. and cuz u dont like what i have to say... im lumped into the "thoughts and prayers" group. k.

Nah I actually agreed with you on the reforms you suggested.

Yall throwing shots like im in here yellin out rootin tootin varmint, i gotta save mah guns! MERICA! instead of saying i would definitely give mine up if a ban came into play.

saying im making excuses to not have gun control like i didnt say:

"instead, focus on real change that can do something. close the gunshow loopholes. and to that notion, regulate ALL secondhand sales AND trades of ALL firearms. HEAVILY regulate them. And any violation of those regulations needs HARSH punishment. that will deter all the gray market and gunshow and illegal sales going on. the 4 shootings prevented in the days after the florida shooting, the kids ALL had illegally obtained weapons. this will cut back on it.

further, harsh punishment for negligence on whoever owns the weapon. so for the mom who knew her kid had guns in his room but said "she just wanted him to learn to be responsible" F*** THAT. Make an example out of her. for the parents who leave guns out in the open and their kid takes it and goes on a rampage? HARSH punishment. no chances.

All crimes involving a gun, HARSH punishment. automatic 3 strikes.

Raise the age of purchasing a rifle from 18 to 21. Just like this guy, 18 year olds are still in highschool often times. Theyre not mentally at a point where they need or can handle that kind of responsibility or firepower.

Ban all mods that sidestep regulation. Bump stocks like the one used in Vegas, or the firepin mods that will allow guns to shoot full auto need to be BANNED.

edit: oh yea. and improve the background checks. they cant tell the future but they damn sure can look at the signs that are already there. if ur on the no fly list, then u shouldnt be able to own a gun. if you have been baker acted, or have any mental condition giving you a predisposition towards violence, you shouldnt own a gun. if youve ever been convicted of a violent crime, no gun. its common sense.

I want to see them start using smart gun technology. its readily available but the NRA and lobbyists dont like it. I dont think the finger print on the gun thing is smart, but on safes? definitely. also, i saw talk of miltary-grade magnetic docks for guns if the gun is ever undocked then an alert goes out to the owner. they have remote trigger blocks that can be tied into that tech as well. imagine a parent at work and the alarm for their gun being taken out of the drawer or safe goes off. they literally tap a button and the gun is disabled. this kinda stuff should be commonplace EVERYWHERE
"

like i didnt oppose arming more people. like i didnt clearly explain and give a real world easy to follow example of how loopholes with terminology and gun classifications go... just to have marco rubio echo those exact statements later on as to why the current bill wont do what everyone thinks it will do.

until you guys are willing to even listen to REASON, you'll get nothing done. half of you claim nobody wants all guns banned which shows you either cant read, or have your head under a rock. the other half of you agree with what me and others are saying but still come to the conclusion that we're making excuses and should be ignored. its just helpless cuz the right is NOT gonna budge based off emotion. you guys better suck it up, take some of these facts and suggestions and run with em cuz "guns are killing people" isnt grounds to change the constitution nor good enough reason to convince gun owners to disarm themselves.

i have 2 police officers, and 5 teachers in my immediate family, including my mother, both sisters, and me AND my wife substitute teach here and there. please dont try to make me seem like im some careless dolt. i just deal with facts and not emotions. i want the reform and control to actually pass. yall want to use catchphrases and sarcasm to win a battle against the constitution. its not me thats crazy.

Are you for or against the ban of AR-15 and other rifles like it?

Back
Top Bottom