Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

Not surprising. It’s some sick people out there who have a thing for other sick people.

Richard Ramirez had quite a few female groupies despite all the horrible things he did.

Pieces of crap like that complain that democrats / liberals want to take all his guns away. Yeah, because you get mad easily and want to massacre people.

Not surprising. It’s some sick people out there who have a thing for other sick people.

Richard Ramirez had quite a few female groupies despite all the horrible things he did.

That and most American women have a thing for "bad boys". I remember watching a segment on a Charles Manson groupie. The dude that shot up the theater got love from mad chicks too.

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 11.33.45 AM.png

Saw on the news that a school in I think pennsylvania are putting buckets of rocks in each classroom so students would have a chance to fight back against school shooters.

might as well tell da NRA they won with that logic :lol:

The March for Our Lives event was cute, but I can't help but feel hopeless. I genuinely wish I didn't feel this way, but this is hopeless.

We're at a point in society where we have to "March for Our Lives" over **** that's literally common sense. America is divided over damn Gun Control despite the fact that CHILDREN ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES TO GUNS IN SCHOOLS MONTHLY. The fact that their isn't a common line that all Americans can straddle with respect to gun control seriously has a state of hopelessness.

I'm not privy to the legal ethics that go on with law change but, I don't care it shouldn't be that deep. Kids are dying in droves over guns in school, and nothing has changed. The World really is ******.

The March for Our Lives event was cute, but I can't help but feel hopeless. I genuinely wish I didn't feel this way, but this is hopeless.

We're at a point in society where we have to "March for Our Lives" over **** that's literally common sense. America is divided over damn Gun Control despite the fact that CHILDREN ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES TO GUNS IN SCHOOLS MONTHLY. The fact that their isn't a common line that all Americans can straddle with respect to gun control seriously has a state of hopelessness.

I'm not privy to the legal ethics that go on with law change but, I don't care it shouldn't be that deep. Kids are dying in droves over guns in school, and nothing has changed. The World really is ****ed.

1488 at it's best

I'm not privy to the legal ethics that go on with law change but, I don't care it shouldn't be that deep. Kids are dying in droves over guns in school, and nothing has changed. The World really is ****ed.

people cant straddle the line over common sense stuff cuz people are arguing without using facts. take your post for instance. "kids are dying in droves." ....what? cmon b thats not even close to realistic. if you're overly ambitious with a case, then you lose the case. be blunt, be honest, be factual so the other side can't deny you. force them to beat you with something other than calling you out for being wrong. and, youre kinda wrong about america being divided cuz the vast majority are in favor of cleaning up the laws. its the powers that be, that wont do it.

as for the march itself... it did what we all knew it would do deep down. diddly squat. it was a cash cow for the media to have something to talk about every day. now that its over and nothing has changed everyone will slowly go back to being quiet until the next tragedy. nothing will change when the people up high refuse to do anything. marching has never and WILL never do **** to make a change. those politicians saw the march coming to town and probably had their interns go out there to sell water for 2 dollars a bottle and thats it.

Tennessee College Student Wearing 'Women for Trump' Shirt Shows Gun in Graduation Photo
636589409397881082-Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-7.08.34-AM.jpg

A Tennessee college senior took a very unusual graduation picture, and after receiving lots of backlash for it, she now defends it. Veuer's Susana Victoria Perez (@susana_vp) has more. Buzz60

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...p-shirt-shows-gun-graduation-photo/501954002/

A Tennessee college senior is getting mixed reaction on social media after posing for a college graduation photo with her gun.

In the photo, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga student Brenna Spencer, 22, pulls a "Women for Trump" shirt up to reveal a handgun firmly tucked into her white jeans. Spencer posted the photo on her Twitter account with the caption, "I don’t take normal college graduation photos..."

The photo, which as of Tuesday had been retweeted over 8,000 times and liked over 65,000, drew praise from gun rights advocates and condemnation from others.

“I did think that it would get a little attention, but not to this degree,” Spencer told ABC.“It was really, really surprising to see the amount of hate that I got.”

Spencer told ABC that she owns several handguns and carries "everywhere that I’m allowed to carry."

On Twitter, some praised her knowledge of her rights.

Others questioned the display.

Twitter user @Victoria__Silva tagged the Chattanooga Police Department and questioned whether Spencer broke the law for reportedly taking the photo outside the Hunter Museum of American Art, where concealed carry is not permitted.

@ChattanoogaPD would you like to give us your two cents? Per the thread, this young female is taking a photo w/ a firearm, in an area w/ a posted “no-weapons” policy. This showboating behavior is irresponsible, reckless, & potentially dangerous.

Signed,
A concerned citizen

— Victoria Silva (@Victoria__Silva) April 9, 2018

https://twitter.com/_MichaelJIsaac/...54002/&tfw_creator=usatoday&tfw_site=usatoday

“I know the Tennessee state gun codes,” Spencer told ABC.

Tennessee College Student Wearing 'Women for Trump' Shirt Shows Gun in Graduation Photo
636589409397881082-Screen-Shot-2018-04-10-at-7.08.34-AM.jpg

A Tennessee college senior took a very unusual graduation picture, and after receiving lots of backlash for it, she now defends it. Veuer's Susana Victoria Perez (@susana_vp) has more. Buzz60

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...p-shirt-shows-gun-graduation-photo/501954002/

I had a brief stop in TN a few months ago and out of curiosity checked out what the females on a dating app were like on it.

It was pretty crazy (but not shocking) how outwardly supporting Trump was like a show of status and lifestyle for these girls to potentially bond over. Things like I Love Donald Trump! were almost as common as showing pride in the Tennessee volunteers and being decked in orange.

To them it’s like a sign of being proud of being brash arrogant southern hicks. With total disregard of the irony that the man they support is a Wall Street New Yorker :lol:

But the main takeaway is that it’s like a status thing down there and a means for them to attract a certain type of mate.

Back
Top Bottom