FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

Seen both pairs in fnl when I went to go scoop the 11/12 pack on fordham...very
pimp.gif
...gona cop next month

Finally saw these in person the other day. I'm not impressed.

Let's be honest--the Infrared colorway is the main draw here. I know it was for me.

there ill just the whole set up from the fat tounge and everything. got so much stuff dropping man lol from flights,pennys, and the foamposites coming up.

so these are a GR at about all finishlines ? have they hit the stores yet or they still online ?

I like the skylines but I already have some infrared 90s and there too many other pairs of kicks that I want more than these.

Pretty much every finishline has received these in their shipments..so i guarantee you that it will b around for a while..

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Definitely a shoe that will go on clearance.

When it does, I'll cop.
smart dude.
these kicks are easily making their way to the rack and once they do i will cop (ill try to ask for a discount too
laugh.gif
)

there are just to many good kicks coming out to drop retail on these

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Definitely a shoe that will go on clearance.

When it does, I'll cop.
smart dude.
these kicks are easily making their way to the rack and once they do i will cop (ill try to ask for a discount too
laugh.gif
)

there are just to many good kicks coming out to drop retail on these

wait till they are super clearanced out then use those finsihline internet coupons (i dont even know if they still do those). I think its not a matter of toomany good shoes comng out. Moreso there are just too many shoes coming out since good is a pretty subjective term. Plus, if the shoe is released in a mall noone wants it. People want limited numbers, line-ups, resellers and message board hype.. I hear everyone complain about it but i certaily never hear of a"limited" release with no lines , no resellers, and no hype. Its funny how when most threads start with an upcoming shoe the first questions are"when do they come out. Where do they come out (boutique v Mall). How many are made. How much can i resell them for. Do you think i should buy these..and so on..GR releases only become relevant years later when everyone who passed on the GR and waited overnight for some shoe with every animal print on noah'sarc on it, look back and see a pair and think " i remember those. I wish i would have bought them when they they were $29.99 on the sale rack".

Back
Top Bottom