FOAMPOSITE BOOT

TOWEH.

the purps man...WHY...
lol.

that image @ 930 club..
THAT was a winnnnerrrrrrrr lol.

You guys keep posting more pics. Can I vomit now? The black ones aren't as terrible because they're all black.

You guys keep posting more pics. Can I vomit now? The black ones aren't as terrible because they're all black
Come on Lavan is it that bad for you ?

Originally Posted by TOWEH

You guys keep posting more pics. Can I vomit now? The black ones aren't as terrible because they're all black
Come on Lavan is it that bad for you ?
Toweh, sorry man. They were bad then, and the updated versions are bad now. But, as usual, DMV will eat them up. And that's what matters most. Ijust need some more wildwoods made again. And Scott Scotch would have to wear the Lugz for 6 months straight. In the Summer. w/ No socks. Lugz are disgusting.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day the youngins and the die hard fans will cop them ... these are not for everyone ... but they are crazy comfortable ... and they got gearto go back to them!

No brainer for the fresh fit ...

these will be copped in the area cuz mofos don't know no better...and as far as the black pair being aight...know that just because an ugly shoe,boot, orwhtever is all black doesn't really making it acceptable IMO. LOL! that's a lame excuse....it blows me when folks say that..."oh them joints areugly, but i'll cop the all black joints if they drop"....come on now...

Originally Posted by TOWEH

At the end of the day the youngins and the die hard fans will cop them ... these are not for everyone ... but they are crazy comfortable ... and they got gear to go back to them!

No brainer for the fresh fit ...
http://niketalk.com/topic/61093
they not playing in here...

i love my superdomes tho...

Originally Posted by jupeezy

these will be copped in the area cuz mofos don't know no better...and as far as the black pair being aight...know that just because an ugly shoe,boot, or whtever is all black doesn't really making it acceptable IMO. LOL! that's a lame excuse....it blows me when folks say that..."oh them joints are ugly, but i'll cop the all black joints if they drop"....come on now...

Mr. McFly, your " D.C. Card " has been temp. suspended SIR!

eek.gif

they not playing in here...

i love my superdomes tho...

No doubt ... But they are all saying the words I want to hear ... Folks are talking like they won't cop but almost everyone ends their rant with "butI'll cop the black ones ..."

At the end of the day all of this talk will keep them on the minds of the youth so when they drop ... they will cop ... we all been in this game to long to notknow that an 8 page post on NT means a pretty good sell thru @ retail ... even when the talk is bad ...

And the last reality check is that we are such a small sampling of the shoe buying world that our comments only add gravy (incremental sales) to what is donein the real word (@ retail)

true statement....but that "imma cop the black joints" still blows me...smh WHY YOUNG?!? lol....its still the same shoe....and no they won't letyou in the club with them on.

jupe.

its "normal"

think of it as a clothing line.

Madness. DDTP. Shooters.

all been rocking out the same stuff for years with the same basic colorways. black/black. grey/black. black/red. and so on.

anything that can flow with that is thumbs up in the game.

as for this boot, it will be a 50/50 split come retail time.

Unless the Goadomes are gonna discontinue...its very hard for folks to adapt to change.

maybe the election may play a factor.
lol.

preach on Toweh.

*forwarding my resume * lol

i wasnt serious homes...i know how it goes...and why things work...just was venting....had a "tell em why you mad son" moment...LOL!

thanks for the breakdown though lol

I'm willing to bet that the black foam on these boots will be better than that of the recently retroed all black Penny Foams.

i will have to see these in person befor i judge......i bet regardless people are gonna wear them....even if they ugly or not

Back
Top Bottom