FOAMPOSITE BOOT

Personally,I am a huge fan of Nike hybrids but these look too forced. I guess to each its own.

Ya'll fools who don't like them is fine. You will def. leave more for those who want them. I was excited about these joints from the first time TOWEHshowed me Concepts Sketches on Campus...

I am glad he allowed me to be apart of the process being from the UREA.... I KNOW I will be rockin these joints proudly!!! Believe you me.. it wasn't allsmiles and giggles during the process.. There were PLENTY of Upside down Smiles and Eyebrow raises...

But hey...I aint sayin I like em cause my boy grew this Concept all the way thru to Production, but in person, they are tight like that. Short people WILL be afew inches taller though....lol

I promise you they will be a Cult Classic, cause when the Glass Manor, Iverson Mall and Hyattsville Crews see these show up... its a wrap... I dont think HARDCore Sneaker Dudes can appreciate these....only the Goadome guy and not even the Foamposite guy... But enuff of them who will love the detail and design onthese.

There are ALOT of mistakes made at Nike... but these won't be one of them... Mark my words on that.

laugh.gif
@bulletproof.

They should put zoom air in them.

i actually kinda dig both colors, i like different designs....i actually thought nike boots were ugly when i first saw them in 9th grade when they first cameout because of how different they were than any boot i ever seen before. But they grew on me. I'm coppin both colors, they won't be a wear wit whatevatype of boot tho like wit nikeboots...i couldn't see myself rockin any sort of collar shirt with these on.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

these are gon' sell itself..
It's funny cause I actually say that EXACT thing ALL the time.. lol
Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

But NO ONE is gonna buy that blue color Rock..NO ONE..

Believe me and TOWEH can be the first to tell you, that was something that was discussed alot. Getting that color right and like it's been said, notall things are decided by The BrainChild.. All he can do is produce it and let Nature take its course and try to stay as true to the urea, as he's done.

Like many of you have said... Hybrids have been done before, and guess what? They have made a crap load of money for Nike, soooo SOMEONE likes it....lol believe when I say.. the main place that makes Hybrids, I make trips to often and TOWEH and I Poo Poo alot and give the nod of approval on other stuff...

Again.. we all have our own jobs there, and I personally think this was a job well done. By someone FROM our Urea.. FOR our Urea... It aint for everyone norwas it MEANT for urrybody either.

But I bet they will be a HUGE success. Believe that to all who doubt. Call me a homer on this one!!!
wink.gif

No these are NOT for "sneakerheads"...
All my boys who are into kicks that I showed pics to HATED them except for maybe 1 or 2 lol...

But my boys who aren't really into shoes but still do wear alot of the Jordan's, ACG's, Foams, 922's etc....LOVED THEM (even the blue ones)

The timeing on these is kinda bad cuz nike is OD'ing with some of the hybrids right now..But regardless this is a nice shoe..

Not only in terms of looks but in terms of function and performance these things are $*%#**# indestructible!
Short people WILL be a few inches taller though....lol
You aint lying...The sole on these in person is like a double stacked goadome sole
laugh.gif

^^^ I'll buy a pair of Lugz if you don't like'em when they hit ... for real Scott ... but you gotta rock the Lugz for a month straight!!!
roll.gif

Toweh, out of respect, I shouldn't have gone so hard on the boot. I forgot we had a legend inside the corporation- lol. But, that's whatcame to mind. And it's more like I would expect Lugz to make something as "non-eye appealing."
roll.gif

One thing to consider though, is that I am neither a penny posite nor goadome customer. I think the shoes individually look good, but that hasn't made mewant to purchase either. My brother swears by the 'domes, but I still rock chukas, buttas and fields when I want to get casually booted.

My brother I respect what you have to say either way ... not everyone is going to like everything ... but for real ... try a pair of Goadomes and you willwonder why you ever wore Timbs ... comfort and look will win you over ...

the black ones are actually kinda mean...

these may be a must have for the winter. the only thing killin it is the price.

the blue ones are
sick.gif

that being said (& i promise i ain't tryna start nothin), but the only part of the DMV that will be on these for real is the D.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

^^^ I'll buy a pair of Lugz if you don't like'em when they hit ... for real Scott ... but you gotta rock the Lugz for a month
straight!!!
roll.gif
Toweh, out of respect, I shouldn't have gone so hard on the boot. I forgot we had a legend inside the corporation- lol. But, that's what
came to mind. And it's more like I would expect Lugz to make something as "non-eye appealing."
roll.gif

One thing to consider though, is that I am neither a penny posite nor goadome customer. I think the shoes individually look good, but that hasn't made me
want to purchase either. My brother swears by the 'domes, but I still rock chukas, buttas and fields when I want to get casually booted.

people still wear timbs in '08
laugh.gif
(no disrespect, btw)

field boots...specifically the mac and cheese as well as beef and broc should be a part of every "mans" winter gear.

if not,

then big
smh.gif

goadomes still run it though.

i got to see the shoe in person to fully analyze it though.

Dan, you said "Mac & Cheese" - do you mean the all tan fields?

Hope you're not talking about the tan and light green...more like "Brocolli & cheese".

field boots...specifically the mac and cheese as well as beef and broc should be a part of every "mans" winter gear.
Dan at one point I would have agreed with you but I used mine to cut the grass in ... but every 'man' has his own style ...

We grown ... cop a pair of FBT's or some Red Wings ... 6" wheat & field boots have a classic look but neither come close to comfort from a Goadomeor even FBT or some other EVA mid sole joints

Redwings are the truth, I am looking at the catalog now to make a winter purchase. I just dont like boots with the super thick sole thats the only problem Ihave with these foamposite boots but the pictures arent too clear anyway..

They look good on Wale's feet, but $225?!? Iam definately waiting til that price point comes down, if I can control the urge to buy on site.

Back
Top Bottom