FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Well my initial choices are airbrush or 4D CF film like they use for wrapping cars n bikes
Both of which I have laying around the crib
I just don't WANT to do either

I feel better and better about not being impulsive and buying the white gucci's. I'm not patient but I have a funny feeling that'll catch a steal after on down the lin. congratulations to everyone that got em!

200w.gif

Ive been searching for some 09 eggplants for a long time now for the right price. These cost me $110 shipped after I used $64 eBay bucks. Soles seem more yellowed in pics than in person but I'm happy.

View media item 1742800

why be friday.. wednesday was perfect.. no kids camping out.. no black friday wars.. now its going to be a near concord battle to be part of the gram fam

why be friday.. wednesday was perfect.. no kids camping out.. no black friday wars.. now its going to be a near concord battle to be part of the gram fam

I think you guys will be fine.

You got three different shoes coming out that day and not everyone has the luxury of copping all 3.

Yeezy 750 Boost (if true) should hold a good 75% of the attention that day.

Also think its a strategic move too.

Last edited:

You got three different shoes coming out that day and not everyone has the luxury of copping all 3.

4 if you count the best shoe, OG kamikaze 2

but you know most resellers will buy everything just to make even more money though..

but you know most resellers will buy everything just to make even more money though..
gr foams now a days resell for retail

Ive been searching for some 09 eggplants for a long time now for the right price. These cost me $110 shipped after I used $64 eBay bucks. Soles seem more yellowed in pics than in person but I'm happy.

View media item 1742800
Cool pick up. I was lucky in 09 when they came out and the manager at footaction let me put them on lay-away, had to go to Disney that week so I needed the extra cash. Eventually picked them up later on but I then sold them in 2012 but my buddy reneged on me and went from buying them for $300 to only paying me $40 till this day. [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom