FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You don’t have to go crazy with the oil like you’re frying chicken.

Nor add salt.

Do I really have to post THE PIC to remind you who you’re taking cooking advice from
17996738-2DB0-42BB-ADFB-A61701FC6058.png

Just deep fry them if you want them sweet and yeah you gotta wait until they look like the pic.

I never season them just throw them slimes things in the fryer until they carmelize.

Be careful that sugar will burn tf out of your hand. They will also make a MESS out of your fryer basket.

Green plantains are more labor intensive and more of an acquired thing. Don’t even bother if you want sweet.

Just deep fry them if you want them sweet and yeah you gotta wait until they look like the pic.

I never season them just throw them slimes things in the fryer until they carmelize.

Be careful that sugar will burn tf out of your hand. They will also make a MESS out of your fryer basket.

Green plantains are more labor intensive and more of an acquired thing. Don’t even bother if you want sweet.
fryer basket????
bruh i use a big pot
or a cast iron to fry stuff :lol:

ur not white????

Cucumber buns.

Interesting.

That’s one veggie that I don’t try to incorporate too often. Never really been a fan.

One of my favorite roasted veggie medleys is an assortment of cubed white sweet potatoes, carrots and beets. Tossed in ghee or coconut oil ( the former is tastier), rosemary & thyme.

Toss in the oven for 30-45 mins.

Oof.

I just hate cutting up beets. Kitchen looks like a murder scene afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom