FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If I had my way, I'd be in Fairfax County. Hopefully in a few years.
frown.gif
starting saving that money bruh.

Stuffed lobster Friday night.

Sunday dinner, my wife's Old Bay fried chicken, fresh peas, & home made mashed taters. Been on a pea kick lately. Can't get enough of them.

Stuffed lobster Friday night.

Sunday dinner, my wife's Old Bay fried chicken, fresh peas, & home made mashed taters. Been on a pea kick lately. Can't get enough of them.

info on using old bay for fried chicken :nerd:

Last edited:
rck3sactown rck3sactown

Were those things in the shell perry winkles? :lol: turrable if they are... :x
Bruh they were some sort of sea snails I think.

Seriously probably the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth and ingested.

And I once ate a piece of yellow plastic I thought was cheese when I was 3. Idk why I remember that.

info on using old bay for fried chicken :nerd:

If you have time, marinate the chicken over night in buttermilk & a good bit of old bay. Then mix Old Bay & the flour. If you don't marinate overnight then season the chicken with a combo of Old Bay & season salt & also use combo of Old Bay & the flour, then fry in oil.

Edit - I actually use Old Bay in my spaghetti sauce in my home made sauce & when I used jarred sauce.

Last edited:
Did a wake and bake and caught up on this thread. Its nice as hell out so I walked to this local little market to get things I've seen in here

If you have time, marinate the chicken over night in buttermilk & a good bit of old bay. Then mix Old Bay & the flour. If you don't marinate overnight then season the chicken with a combo of Old Bay & season salt & also use combo of Old Bay & the flour, then fry in oil.

Edit - I actually use Old Bay in my spaghetti sauce in my home made sauce & when I used jarred sauce.

repped. always wanted to try old bay for fried chicken.

That bacon crust pizza looks good. Mostly get their $5 pizza whenever I go so gonna splurge one time lol. Saw a couple YT vids and it got good reviews.

first time at California pizza kitchen today, pretty good

spicy chipotle chicken pizza, pretty good

dessert caramel pudding

Back
Top Bottom